2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

1 hour ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

5B26F579-4D6B-46EE-A49C-05EC92C7C7AA.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Well....  I heard a rumor that there was a rumor than he  may or may not be thinking about it.  :)

giphy.gif

I have to say that no matter the outcome tomorrow, this has been enjoyable. It has been so long since I found not only interest but enjoyment from recruiting. 

Edited by Chaotic_zx
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

But then people waffled on this saying it was UGA. Been checking X and every team is suggesting the same type of hype as AU. Bama especially. Some of them are talking like Saban is gonna break the internet tomorrow. 

17 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

But then people waffled on this saying it was UGA. Been checking X and every team is suggesting the same type of hype as AU. Bama especially. Some of them are talking like Saban is gonna break the internet tomorrow. 

Well, in fairness, they haven't had the #1 class in what now, 2 years? Prior to UGA it was a historically improbable run. Almost like they had some sort of unfair (illegal) advantage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, CR said:

Pretty sure the ON3 guys are having one on their youtube channel, which is free

They have good info but they're annoying as hell. I like Cole.

9 hours ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Anyone know why Cole would say he is tracking a hypothetical where Auburn doesn't sign either Echols or Edwin? Edwin I get.

@Chaotic_zx Edwin is too close to call between AU, Bama, & Florida. LSU is a major threat for Echols & now supposedly his dream school.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Not a reputable source. We may land KJ  but UGa has more NIL to give KJ since their QB flipped to Nebraska. At least a couple of reputable AU sources picked UGa tonight.

• Like 1

What time will the faxes start coming in (Alabama time CST)?  Want to make sure I have the time correct with my time zone difference.  Thanks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

What time will the faxes start coming in (Alabama time CST)?  Want to make sure I have the time correct with my time zone difference.  Thanks.

I am eager to see who send in the first surprising fax paper, I bet its either from WR Ryan or DB KJ ....

Edited by aucat
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, aucat said:

I am eager to see who send in the first surprising fax paper, I bet its either from WR Ryan or DB KJ ....

@aucat KJ is not announcing or signing until 1 PM central time. Ryan Williams is not signing until February.

49 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

@roe4christ faxes can start coming in as early as 6 AM in local time zones. For the recruits in eastern time zone that means 5 AM Alabama time zone. For recruits in the central time zone that means 6 AM Alabama time.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@roe4christ faxes can start coming in as early as 6 AM in local time zones. For the recruits in eastern time zone that means 5 AM Alabama time zone. For recruits in the central time zone that means 6 AM Alabama time.

So basically in 30 minutes or 1.5 hrs. from now?  Sorry, it is 4:30pm where I am.  These time zones get me all messed up.

There were always days growing up where I was so excited I just couldn't sleep the night before. Christmas Day. First day of school (once my hormones kicked in) ready to see all the girls and how they developed over summer!. First day of Deer Season. You get the gist. Today is one of those days! HCBHF is about to make some waves. I just have a feeling boys and girls. Hang on!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

They do such a great job with these videos that make me feel proud of my love for Auburn. I believe and love it.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

They do such a great job with these videos that make me feel proud of my love for Auburn. I believe and love it.

Get Amaris Williams and sign all our guys and it will be considered a really good day. You agree brother!? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Get Amaris Williams and sign all our guys and it will be considered a really good day. You agree brother!? 

Yes and get one more and it will be a great day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Zeek changed the title to 2024 Early National Signing Day
54 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Yes sir! Everything else is icing on top at this point. It’s one of the best days of the year my guy!

• Thanks 1