2024 Early National Signing Day

Zeek

I know some folks mentioned it but where is the best site to stream all the AU signing news etc...hopefully non paid sites? I would like to follow live if possible, never done it before but there is actually some excitement around bringing a good class in and hey we need some positive news on the recruiting front for a change!

26 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

I know some folks mentioned it but where is the best site to stream all the AU signing news etc...hopefully non paid sites? I would like to follow live if possible, never done it before but there is actually some excitement around bringing a good class in and hey we need some positive news on the recruiting front for a change!

Pretty sure the ON3 guys are having one on their youtube channel, which is free

50 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

It’s pretty good on here. Everything gets posted in almost real time and you don’t have to listen to any of the chit chat in between.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bishoptf said:

On3 Signing Day Show starts at 0700 on 12/20.

image.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Anyone know why Cole would say he is tracking a hypothetical where Auburn doesn't sign either Echols or Edwin? Edwin I get.

Because that’s a real possibility.

24 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I’ve heard if you had to bet on a team to take the field vs Florida. Not saying we win his signature but I am not leaning UF right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

I’ve heard if you had to bet on a team to take the field vs Florida. Not saying we win his signature but I am not leaning UF right now.

Interesting

25 minutes ago, Chaotic_zx said:

Anyone know why Cole would say he is tracking a hypothetical where Auburn doesn't sign either Echols or Edwin? Edwin I get.

Exwin seems very likely Bama and Echols visited LSU after decommiting from A&M and supposedly really enjoyed it. At this point it seems more likely than not we get neither of them.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting.  Even if all the flips don’t happen you’re talking about the best recruiting class Auburn has had since when?  Gus’s last full class?  Based on all the talking heads next year will be even better.  

My work meeting just had to get rescheduled for tomorrow morning

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7qgh4ffbyxnwxox6jx9

Edited by WFE12
  • Haha 7

17 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

My work meeting just had to get rescheduled for tomorrow morning

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7qgh4ffbyxnwxox6jx9

You could always resign today.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

“The experts” are all over the place on this signing day. I don’t think Auburn is letting as much slip as we have before. Could go either way tomorrow for a lot of these flip targets.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sthrndream said:

With NIL money involved, I'm sure these coaches will be calling them with offers until they sign.  SO nothing tonight is a done deal.

No doubt. 18 year olds chasing the money and listening to handlers.