Men vs. N.C. Asheville Game Thread

Maverick.AU

The announcers said someone got a technical. But mostly they were talking about Broome's favorite movie and then about many of the music concerts that have been in Von Braun center.

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Real score is 50-33. Broome got a technical after Cheneys dunk. Don't know what happened..

He’s a trash talker. That’s probably what it was. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grumps said:

The announcers said someone got a technical. But mostly they were talking about Broome's favorite movie and then about many of the music concerts that have been in Von Braun center.

Did those guys win a fan challenge to get to broadcast a game?

Just now, Pedaler said:

Did those guys win a fan challenge to get to broadcast a game?

They’re a local show here in Birmingham. Used to be on JOX, the 10-2 slot called the round table. They split off to do their own thing, called the next round. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

They’re a local show here in Birmingham. Used to be on JOX, the 10-2 slot called the round table. They split off to do their own thing, called the next round. 

I realize they aren't ESPN announcers, but doing interviews during game play and ignoring the play on the court is unusual. 

Just now, Grumps said:

I realize they aren't ESPN announcers, but doing interviews during game play and ignoring the play on the court is unusual. 

Like I said it’s a showcase, which is why the mayor and the chair of the local board have been on. Huntsville is using Auburn to advertise their city lol. 

35 minutes ago, Grumps said:

I cannot stress to those not watching how bad this broadcast is.

I'd sure hate for this game to interfere with the Rocket City Classic Interviews 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Like I said it’s a showcase, which is why the mayor and the chair of the local board have been on. Huntsville is using Auburn to advertise their city lol. 

The high school games on NFHS are better.

Just now, Grumps said:

The high school games on NFHS are better.

Speaking from expertise absolutely not lol.