CBM

LPTiger

This team has SO many players that are fun to watch and easy to pull for.   Tre at the end of last year and most of this year looks like a legit all conference point.  Dylan = Auburn spirit and heart.   Johni -even when he doesn't shoot it well he is defending like crazy.   Jaylin = at times smoother than silk and lord he can guard.  Aden at the end of both of our last halves = assassin.  CMO - doesn't do much offensively but good gracious he battles on D.   KD- crazy wild but he is our crazy wild.   Denver -- huge 3 today when USC was trying to get back in it and he plays tough, tough D.   But y'all my fast becoming fav is CBM.   BP mentioned it in post game -- he got 3 shots today but good gracious he played lime crazy.  He doesn't complain "I only got 3 shots" no sir he celebrates like a mad man when Dylan throws one down.  CBM is so long.   It looks like he can D up anybody out there.   He had several very nice offensive rebounds it seems.   Anywho shout out to a team player like CBM.   I'm glad he is a Tiger!!!     

• Like 3

I like his energy too. That said he has committed a few fouls this year that I personally viewed as cheap shots. He got caught today and early in the season and cost us fouls and shots. Just unnecessary in my opinion. I hope he grows up a little here on the big stage. Impressive player though.

• Like 2

Yes, I think he painted a target on his back with the chicken wing foul in the Baylor game. In all honesty the hook was a veteran move but uncalled for at the time. He definitely is a quiet contributor Fast becoming my favorite. Reminds me of me way back when. I'm not the best but I play and act like I am. Put another 10 lbs. on him. Scary!

• Like 1