What do you want to see in the Music City Bowl

AuburnNTexas

What do you want to see in this game other than Auburn winning.

1. Offensive line I want to see some young players like  Connor Lew, Clay Wedin, Tyler Johnson, and Dylan Senda to get a good bit of action and to show that they have devlpped into SEC caliber linemen.

2. I want to see the replacement DB's lock down their receivers.

3. I hope to see balance of Offense between run game and passing game.

4. I am also hoping to seeWoodyard playing some LB and living up to live up to his HS ranking now that he is healthy and knows the defense.

5. I want QB sacks because D-Line won the one on one battles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

1. Offensive line I want to see some young players like  Connor Lew, Clay Wedin, Tyler Johnson, and Dylan Senda to get a good bit of action and to show that they have devlpped into SEC caliber linemen.

4. I am also hoping to seeWoodyard playing some LB and living up to live up to his HS ranking now that he is healthy and knows the defense.

A solid game all around.

I also wanna see HG play, unless Freeze is planning on WW being the number 2 as a true freshman. Otherwise lets see HG play multiple series and see how he handles it.

.....Also wouldn't mind seeing Hunter rush for 200+ and making a statement for an NFL push. ;) 

i want to see golf come out at halftime with a hoola hoop and entertain wid his sexy self!

on a more serious note i would love to see improvement but i am happy with a win. they have been hard to come by for a couple or three years.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mims44 said:

A solid game all around.

I also wanna see HG play, unless Freeze is planning on WW being the number 2 as a true freshman. Otherwise lets see HG play multiple series and see how he handles it.

.....Also wouldn't mind seeing Hunter rush for 200+ and making a statement for an NFL push. ;) 

I agree I should have had that also.

10 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

All these things would be nice but the coaches won't treat this bowl game as a glorified practice. I'm pretty sure they will stick with putting the best out there unless we get a huge lead.

• Like 1

A win.  That should be a given with their NFL-caliber QB sitting out.  

Holden Geriner running the offense when he gets his chance.  Not just handing the ball off.

Designed QB runs.

Downfield completions.

• Like 1

ATTACK   ATTACK  ATTACT   ...General Patton

"In Football as in Life, Don't Shirk, Don't Foul,   HIT THE LINE  HARD......Theodore Roosevelt

Competent offense. Making adjustment on the fly, a comfortable PT.  We should be able to beat them just off the fact their starting QB isn’t playing and no that is not comparable to our WR situation . 

The remaining wide receivers step up and make some plays. There will be a freshmen or two starting next year. But we don’t want to have to fully rely on them. We desperately need to see something out of the guys that are returning. 

Edited by ScotsAU