*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, WFE12 said:

Freeze needs to teach a sales course the way he convinced the wrs to come here for that guy. Idc anymore about starting a freshman. Walker please  come with it because I know they will continue to talk up Holden just to not play him.

This . Hugh teach me the way. I’ve got 22 years of sales and business development, and still don’t know I could do that . He sure as hell can’t coach 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dmbseeker00 said:

Maryland seems to be breaking just about  every negative school record and/or streak in this game....thanks to us.

Auburn has done that for lots of teams

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

We just hired a new Co-DC Coach. Like in the last day.

Scheme, Play calling, motivation and substitution management??? How has this staff gotten better since August? Who cares about a coach from Colorado. Let’s be honest about what this staff is doing this season. 

• Like 1

Hahaha 31-7 its just funny now... Well let's go ahead and jump to It's spring we get excitement again because we play each other in the A-day game and then fast forward to fall where it all goes down the same way basically and continue this and rotation for the next however many years 🤣 there's always next year right lol. 

• Like 1

Been listening to this abortion while driving back to TX.  Just glad I didn't set aside time to watch this game.  

It doesn't even look like we practiced. 

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He pretty much said if he went after anybody his starter and back up would leave..... That in itself is crazy

He’s a great salesman. Shows in his recruiting ability. But he isn’t going to be able to build a powerhouse. I’m confident in that. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

hey it’s not over yet … we just got to find a way to get out of here with a moral victory 

The wide receivers are absolutely incapable of separation, route running, catching a ball in traffic, gaining yards after after the catch.  

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

He’s a great salesman. Shows in his recruiting ability. But he isn’t going to be able to build a powerhouse. I’m confident in that. 

It’s year 1, with real talent issues. Let’s give it some time. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

There's nothing to be confident about That's his track record lol 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don’t think PT is a bad qb. I truly believe with the right roster he is very competent. The biggest issue is people think next year roster will be the saving grace. That’s still a rebuild roster .

The issue is that he needs a literally perfect offensive roster in order to be competent. 

At MSU, he had a great receiver, great running back and solid O-Line and still didn't do anything. 

You can say that he's mid. No one here will judge you. 

• Like 1

Just now, tigerrules said:

It’s year 1, with real talent issues. Let’s give it some time. 

It’s not just talent issues, it’s coaching issues too. This performance is inexcusable on every level

• Like 3

Just now, japantiger said:

Been listening to this abortion while driving back to TX.  Just glad I didn't set aside time to watch this game.  

It doesn't even look like we practiced. 

But coach bs says bowl practice is great!

glad I didn’t blow money going to this s*** show by Auburn. Seen this product for too many years now.

I’ve said it week after week after week it’s AMAZING how our receivers are NEVER open. They never have a step on anyone.