*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

I'm calling it now; all offseason we will have to hear how Hank Brown should be the starter and savior because of 1 good pass.

The Church of the Backup QB never fails.

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

I'm calling it now; all offseason we will have to hear how Hank Brown should be the starter and savior because of 1 good pass.

About all the hope we have to build on 

Just now, Aubi1961 said:

He didn't learn a dang thing after the New Mexico St game. That tells me all i need to know.  Then disastrous loss to Bama, and then this game. He has no fire in his whole body. 

The grand irony is that UAT, UGA and OM games were exactly what you'd REALISTICALLY hope for a first year head coach inheriting this sort of situation. Like Pat Dye's first year and all.

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

In one ******* year?

Yeah it’s boom or doom with this fan base. 

• Like 1

Defense has played well in second half. No points no drives even after O turned over ball.

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

In one ******* year?

This thread would be half as long if the scores were reversed. I don’t know why everyone is acting like this is some crazy outcome. It’s a crap bowl game and we played like crap all season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DKW 86 said:

In one ******* year?

Look at his body of work. Can he put it together? Maybe. I hope so. We don’t need another coaching search in 2 years. My guess is 8-4 next two years just enough to stick around, 10-2 year 4, extension, 8-4 again.

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

This thread would be half as long if the scores were reversed. I don’t know why everyone is acting like this is some crazy outcome. It’s a crap bowl game and we played like crap all season. 

1 minute ago, Aubi1961 said:

He didn't learn a dang thing after the New Mexico St game. That tells me all i need to know.  Then disastrous loss to Bama, and then this game. He has no fire in his whole body. 

Freeze has zero sideline leadership or charisma 

looks like he just wandered in from the street 

23 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Did you see the New Mexico game?

Yes, and that is a close second. Two unbelievably uninspired performances. 

Just now, StuckMic91 said:

Look at his body of work. Can he put it together? Maybe. I hope so. We don’t need another coaching search in 2 years. My guess is 8-4 next two years just enough to stick around, 10-2 year 4, extension, 8-4 again.

I stand by my belief that our goal should be to get to what OM has done the last few years (i.e., they would have qualified for teh 12 team playoffs both 2021 and 23).

Not sure if Roberts made adjustments or the players took initiative but the defense has been good in the second half. Even after all the turnovers 

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

He's got another drive here.  Don't count him out yet.  Could have 2-3 good passes.  More than Thorne over the last 3 games

• Like 1

Not factoring in recruiting, How confident are yall freeze is the right coach or do yall need more time to tell?

3 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

That's better than what we've seen from Thorne the past 3 games...

Just now, WFE12 said:

Not factoring in recruiting, How confident are yall freeze is the right coach or do yall need more time to tell?

More time? Hell no lol 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

That’s all we got for now

Just now, WFE12 said:

He is the right coach to get the boosters to buy in it seems. Other than that I’m not impressed 

• Like 1