*Official Auburn vs. Maryland Game Thread*

abw0004

Hank Brown better get a look next year.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, pikecracker said:

That play just reinforced what I've been seeing all season. Most of the problem is s***ty receivers. The Auburn receiver caught that ball, then had it taken away from him. That isn't the first time it's happened this year. This group cannot catch anything that is even remotely contested. They drop it, have it punched away, or flat out stolen. I don't blame Thorne for that one. What else do you want him to do? He screws up, sure, but when he hits his receivers they can't make even the most basic of catches. 

#4 is no receiver. He's the worst big bodied guy I've seen.  Never high points the ball. Gets mugged on 50/50 balls. Just bad.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

Way too poop on the optimism we had from recruiting guys. This was needed for perspective. Glad there’s a long wait for next season 

Brown spread'n it around. Does UM have it's 3rd string in now. Significantly better rhythm than the previous 55 minutes.

Hand Brown.  Leading Passer

More 100 passing games than Thorne over his prior 3 starts

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Not factoring in recruiting, How confident are yall freeze is the right coach or do yall need more time to tell?

Gus 2.0. all damn day. Stubborn , undermines his staff. Great recruiter, but sucks at pregame and can’t get a team ready. 

• Like 2

When there are three wide receivers bunched up with only two defenders, why don’t we throw a pass out there like every other team does?

5 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Freeze has zero sideline leadership or charisma 

looks like he just wandered in from the street 

This, L'il Nicky would be jumping up and down screaming. Freeze is standing still pouting.

Just now, fishepa said:

When there are three wide receivers bunched up with only two defenders, why don’t we throw a pass out there like every other team does?

Because none of our receivers actually try to beat a man or fight for the ball, and our QBs can't see in traffic.

Just now, DAG said:

Last throw got away from him but he natural in the pocket man.

Ya he scans the field and chooses good reads. You can tell he needs more time but damn he looked solid and confident.

• Like 1

Just now, fishepa said:

Stop being logical! 

It's so good that Freeze doesn't need to chat with players when they come out from a rotation - coach 'em up an' all. Glad he can do that in the locker room or during the week. He obviously is into that book-on-tape he has going.

Im not responding to any if the snark comments on my posts. I’ll let results speak for themselves now and going forward. I heard all the same stuff about Gus…”give him time” “just needs a QB”  “just needs an OL” etc etc etc

Yes today is “just” a bowl game. Was New Mexico State just a bowl game? 

Yeah we played bama close…so did Harsin his first year. How did that work out?

• Like 1

Just now, StuckMic91 said:

Ya he scans the field and chooses good reads. You can tell he needs more time but damn he looked solid and confident.

Throws a good ball.

• Like 1