Way too early look at next season

Win4AU

1 minute ago, Hank2020 said:

disagree with your expectations to beat one of the top 2 programs for awhile now. Moderate improvement each year is my expectation.

Ok glad you disagree 

2 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Ok glad you disagree 

Probably helps the probability that your expectations will work out ( mine rarely do).

15 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

Probably helps the probability that your expectations will work out ( mine rarely do).

I mean maybe.

14 hours ago, GreenTiger said:

Coaches are taking risks and gambling on players from both the portal and hs. The hs players seem like a greater risk because they can bust and/or also transfer. Portal players can be busts on a fit and talent spectrum but they are less likely or able to transfer. 
Portal players to me carry less risk and may have more potential with time served already in a college program 

I’m leaning towards your way of thinking relative to the portal.  Maybe it’s better to let another program deal with the initial depreciation of a green high school player.  Try to pick him up in the portal after another program spent the time, resources and man hours getting him acclimated to college life.  IDK what the secret to consistent success is anymore

• Like 1

I do know this. Being able to recruit transfers is a big part of how to be successful in CFB these days. Kids will leave and you have to replace them 

• Like 2