Coach Caddy Resigns

RunInRed

31 minutes ago, alexava said:

Yall can act high and mighty if you want to…. You still wondering what happened and probably making calls to your sources to find out. I honestly don’t know and don’t apologize for wondering why. my favorite player in auburn’s history got ran outta town. After last year he was universally loved by everyone who wears these colors. This is something significant that will eventually come out. 

He can still be loved for what he did last year and also lose his job at the University level. 

I know it’s a lot to read through, and you probably did since he’s your favorite player, but I think a pretty general idea can be formed within the first 5 or so pages. 

Unfortunate stuff. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

He can still be loved for what he did last year and also lose his job at the University level. 

I know it’s a lot to read through, and you probably did since he’s your favorite player, but I think a pretty general idea can be formed within the first 5 or so pages. 

Unfortunate stuff. 

I have a general idea. I’m expecting a detailed or semi detailed explanation later. Kinda similar to how our softball coach went out several years ago. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, alexava said:

I have a general idea. I’m expecting a detailed or semi detailed explanation later. Kinda similar to how our softball coach went out several years ago. 

Will you share the explanation when you receive it?

• Like 1

This clearly seems to be something done on a personal level, so why would we want someone we proclaim to love so much to have to take this private pain out into the public. There seems to be a fair amount of effort into not publicly besmirching Caddy’s reputation any further. We should be proud of our University for honoring him in that way and we should be doing the same. 

But, but I need the details. 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NCAubs said:

Some of y’all can’t leave this alone.  I keep hoping for this thread to die and then all of a sudden someone resurrects it.  

I’ll insult someone if it will get this rumor mongering thread locked.  I ain’t skeered.  

I bet you won't you jackanape 

8 hours ago, aujohnson said:

This clearly seems to be something done on a personal level, so why would we want someone we proclaim to love so much to have to take this private pain out into the public. There seems to be a fair amount of effort into not publicly besmirching Caddy’s reputation any further. We should be proud of our University for honoring him in that way and we should be doing the same. 

But, but I need the details. 🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s not simply personal when you lose your job. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, imaolgatiger said:

Will you share the explanation when you receive it?

Not publicly 

48 minutes ago, alexava said:

It’s not simply personal when you lose your job. 

You’re right. Screw Caddy we need to know. 👍🏼

We should probably stop pretending like we care about him though. 
Maybe everyone can be told the details privately that way it never gets out into the public. 😏

• Haha 3

On 1/22/2024 at 6:52 AM, aujohnson said:

Maybe everyone can be told the details privately that way it never gets out into the public. 😏

And I suppose you are not the least bit curious? I’m not demanding a public declaration. Although it will eventually come out. But if we pretend not to have any curiosity and only “care” about this poor soul it will all just go away and never come out. Get real and quit acting superior. 

• Like 1

On 1/22/2024 at 6:52 AM, aujohnson said:

Who’s pretending to care about him?

3 minutes ago, alexava said:

And I suppose you are not the least bit curious? I’m not demanding a public declaration. Although it will eventually come out. But if we pretend not to have any curiosity and only “care” about this poor soul it will all just go away and never come out. Get real and quit acting superior. 

Why don’t you go DM him and ask him if it is bothering you that much? No one here knows and the people who might have an idea don’t care enough to share with you. Arguing about it is not going to change that. 

1 minute ago, alexava said:

Who’s pretending to care about him?

The only ones pretending are the ones who won’t let it go. 
I think most here do care and are willing to understand that we don’t have to know everything when all it will do is potentially add hurt. 
Nothing we could learn is going to change the reality of Caddy being gone and our program moving on. 
No one that matters is clamoring for more information. 
I don’t understand the need to keep trying to get details…it’s a little gross to me.