Question For Research Buffs

RadioWryn

Just curious if anybody can do the research here - I couldn't find anything in the game notes about it, but is this the latest start for an AU game in history? I seem to think AU had some west-coast games in the 70's and 80's that may have gotten kicked off later in the central time zone, but what about at JHS?

I seem to remember the '01 Florida game being a really late start..

I don't remember any game since 1992 being later than 7:45p. That's how long I've been in Auburn.

I do remember a game kicking off at 7:46 once but I don't remember the year or the opponent. Maybe I don't remember anything. Maybe I'm just killing time until tomorrow. Yeah, that's it.............never mind.

Hmm Syracuse 2002 was pretty late also. I'm thinking it was the same time as... TOMORROW's game.

(It feels good to say tomorrow instead of next week, month, whatever..)

Cuse was scheduled to start at 8 on ESPN 2 I think. And the game before it went long and kickoff did not come until well after 8. And it went into OT and we didn't get out of town til after 1.

Cuse was scheduled to start at 8 on ESPN 2 I think. And the game before it went long and kickoff did not come until well after 8. And it went into OT and we didn't get out of town til after 1.

177749[/snapback]

That is correct. The kick off was scheduled for 8:00 p.m.

Archived