Men vs Miss State Game Thread

Idk what to say. The same  thing I saw wrong in the wins are still an issue now. If they fixed at least one of them Auburn beats Bama and would be ahead in this game

Tre playing a solid game he has to be very strong to get that shot up as the defender pulled his arm down.

Edited by AuburnNTexas

Just now, TitanTiger said:

Any game against a halfway decent SEC team on the road this year is going to be tough.  We happen to also just be playing poorly.  

We very well may just happen to struggle the rest of the season to get to 20 wins. 

1 minute ago, Auburn761345163036 said:

Nope,I wasn’t joking. This team can’t handle the pressure of big games and Pearl has no solution.

I've long said Auburnbunchanumbers is the person to listen to on all basketball matters.

• Haha 1

Any game against a halfway decent SEC team on the road this year is going to be tough.  We happen to also just be playing poorly.  

A lot of this!  I think we felt after the games at Arkansas and Vandy that our road scoring woes were over for the most part.  Bad timing.  

Seems to be the norm.  Especially the part of us playing poorly.  At what point do we attribute to that being a pattern?

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

We very well may just happen to struggle the rest of the season to get to 20 wins. 

I think that's an overreaction.

4 minutes ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Wow. This team has gone from shinola to s*** in 2 games.

road SEC games are not easy

• Like 1

I think that's an overreaction.

Somewhat, but not much overreaching.  At least not at this point.

I sure hope CBM has a great moment that helps us win this one on his Birthday.  He needs one.

Just now, WillMunny said:

Seems to be the norm.  Especially the part of us playing poorly.  At what point do we attribute to that being a pattern?

It's the norm for everyone.  Bama struggled with Vandy one the road and got hammered at Tennessee.  Kentucky got blown out at SC.  Tennessee lost at MSU.  SC got blown out at Bama.  We lost a tight one at Bama and are in a dogfight here.  

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Idk what to say. The same  thing I saw wrong in the wins are still an issue now. If they fixed at least one of them Auburn beats Bama and would be ahead in this game

The fact that even with things we need to correct we win games or lose in a close game. Part of issue is while we have length we are not very thick.

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

No way. We should win pretty much all our home games imo.

Jaylin back in one of his mental blocks this week.  Hope he snaps out of it before March