Men vs Miss State Game Thread

4 offensive rebounds for them on one possession.

• Like 1

Moo is being more physical and playing better  defense. AU has not gotten over the cousins 

Shot clock violation.  We couldn't even get off a shot.  Wendell Green Jr. does not approve.

I just don't understand how people forget how to play the sport they are playing...

Just now, Tiger said:

Ah the Lior minutes strike again

Big time.

Just now, Tiger said:

If he can't make the open shot when he has one then keep him on the bench.  Only thing I've seen him do well on occasion this year is get some good rebounds.  I don't think I'm going to waste my Saturday with this effort. 

They are beating us badly on the boards and we have no offensive flow. The few good shots we have had we missed.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I’m not gonna defend Lior but he’s not the reason the first 14 minutes have sucked 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Sadly, the ild school road game, slow shooting start has traveled with the team to Starkville.  Good thing Miss St is struggling also.  We should dominate this team. 

Eh, in the Bama game we were getting legitimate good looks and missing. We haven’t gotten much of anything decent so far 

I love having a deep bench but with even with 10 players someone has to be able to shoot. 10 pts in 13 mins.

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Piss poor effort. It’s damn near embarrassing to watch at this point. 

I'm afraid this is who we are.  We do fine at home or on the road against inferior teams, but when we meet good opponents, this is what happens.

I can't stand this rebounding effort. 

At this point I'd play Broome at the four, and Cardwell at five. Put them both on the floor. 

What was the last team we had with reliable shooters?

10 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I’m not gonna defend Lior but he’s not the reason the first 14 minutes have sucked 

Agreed he got a board and so far his man has not blown by him.

Edited by AuburnNTexas

2 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

I'm afraid this is who we are.  We do fine at home or on the road against inferior teams, but when we meet good opponents, this is what happens.

Except effort has little to do with the environment in which you are playing in. 

3 minutes ago, WillMunny said:

So what teams have we not had good effort against this season?

• Like 1

This is why people some were hoping to see how Card and Broome would perform together in small spurts. Auburn has to fix their rebounding situation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1