ESPN Gameday you've got to be kidding....

tgr4lfe

He was on there for all of 10 minutes b/c he interviewed Deion and Devin Hester about thier relationship. What???

:no::no: Why does ESPN have to ruin everything?? Not only do they have Lil' Nickey at the table, they got Corso calling players "my man". :no::no:

I'd rather watch his wife at the table, and I suspect her football opinion would be about as insightful as Nick's could be...

177851[/snapback]

I would agree!!! :big:

wasn't today the day they were doing the ALABAMA 50 states in 50 days???

did anyone see it? did they show a picture of me winning the Explorer's State Table Tennis tournament in 1982?

TIA

ct

wasn't today the day they were doing the ALABAMA 50 states in 50 days???

did anyone see it? did they show a picture of me winning the Explorer's State Table Tennis tournament in 1982?

TIA

ct

177857[/snapback]

that wont be till later tonight, they have a huge sportscenter tent set up right outside the basketball stadium

How do you know that Nick doesn't know anything about football? He could easily know just as much as you guys or more. It seems like everybody here critisizes anything to do with college football that doesn't have to do with Auburn.. sort of annoying.

Yes I know, time to flame me.. although I won't be here to read it, I will be watching games.

nick simpson-lachey's interview sounded like someone from the junior news reporters, but he doesn't bother me as much as espn hiring lou holtz, this guy's eyes have been brown for a long time if you know what i mean.

Archived