Recognition For Terry Beasley

Just an FYI....Shortly after Terry Beasley died I communicated with Auburn AD John Cohen about ways of having some kind of permanent recognition for him at the stadium. John advised me Monday that he has asked the football lettermen club to consider what this might be. So if you know one of our lettermen and have some thoughts you might contact him.

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Just an FYI....Shortly after Terry Beasley died I communicated with Auburn AD John Cohen about ways of having some kind of permanent recognition for him at the stadium. John advised me Monday that he has asked the football lettermen club to consider what this might be. So if you know one of our lettermen and have some thoughts you might contact him.

Man i love this so much! he is a childhood hero who gave absolutely everything he had for Auburn. Some people even claimed he made Pat look better than he was and he was great so i am not dissing pat at all! thank you for posting!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

by the way i am honestly a son of a tiger. sadly i used to be a son of a biscuit eater .........grins

• Haha 1