Bill Maher: Stop the Spiel!

DKW 86

Maher does his DKW86 Impersonation....4:00 and on...

Edited by DKW 86
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

He nailed it as usual. I just wish Carlin was still around to weigh in on this stupidity. I never got tired of listening to him. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Figures.  That's where it started to drop off IMO. ;D

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, homersapien said:

Figures.  That's where it started to drop off IMO. ;D

SSDD. Maher is describing why more and more people are leaving both parties. He is spot on. But that doesn't interest you. You wonder why intelligent, educated people arent following your chosen party anymore AND then wonder why people arent turning out to support your party. Maher and others, land myself, are trying to tell you. You don't want to hear it because it would ruffle your very dedicated version of yourself and your choices.

Edited by DKW 86

7 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

SSDD. Maher is describing why more and more people are leaving both parties. He is spot on. But that doesn't interest you. You wonder why intelligent, educated people arent following your chosen party anymore AND then wonder why people arent turning out to support your party. Maher and others, land myself, are trying to tell you. You don't want to hear it because it would ruffle your very dedicated version of yourself and your choices.

You don't seem to understand. 

Practically speaking, your choice is between a psychopathic narcissist who is also ignorant and couldn't care less about the country. 

The other is slightly older - perhaps too old - but is experienced and is objectively doing a pretty good job, particularly regarding the economy. He also understands the elemental competition between (all) democratic countries and authoritarian dictatorships and the value of allies in that conflict.

Given those two choices, I choose the latter.  If you think that's irrational, then you are the one with the problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Practically speaking, your choice is between a psychopathic narcissist who is also ignorant and couldn't care less about the country. 

The other is slightly older - perhaps too old - but is experienced and is objectively doing a pretty good job, particularly regarding the economy. He also understands the elemental competition between (all) democratic countries and authoritarian dictatorships and the value of allies in that conflict.

Given those two choices, I choose the latter.  If you think that's irrational, then you are the one with the problem.

Biden at least has the experience to form a stable government should he, for whatever reason, no longer be able to perform his duties. Trump guarantees chaos, whether he remains in office or not - none of his hand-picked cronies will have any idea what to do without him barking orders.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 hours ago, homersapien said:

I think it’s pathetic that you accept that these two losers are acceptable in any way. That is my only point. I have never and will never support trump. 

On 2/26/2024 at 11:16 AM, DKW 86 said:

I think it’s pathetic that you accept that these two losers are acceptable in any way. That is my only point. I have never and will never support trump . 

I think it's pathetic that you apparently don't understand logic and are, consequently, irrational.

On 3/3/2024 at 3:29 PM, homersapien said:

I think it's pathetic that you apparently don't understand logic and are, consequently, irrational.

And you sell yourself and America short. There are better leaders in the phone book than these two. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

And you sell yourself and America short. There are better leaders in the phone book than these two. 

As I've said, I am all for electoral and constitutional reformation. I hope to live long enough to see that happen.

Unfortunately, we are currently stuck with what we have.  It's a choice between a psychopathic narcissist who admires authoritarians - and wants to be one - and similarly-aged man who understands our democracy and has the wisdom to promote it.

This nihilism coming from you and others on this forum is self-indulgent and boring.

Edited by homersapien

57 minutes ago, homersapien said:

As I've said, I am all for electoral and constitutional reformation. I hope to live long enough to see that happen.

Unfortunately, we are currently stuck with what we have.  It's a choice between a psychopathic narcissist who admires authoritarians - and wants to be one - and similarly-aged man who understands our democracy and has the wisdom to promote it.

This nihilism coming from you and others on this forum is self-indulgent and boring.

Homey: Are stuff is all s***, but we should be happy that we have a demented old fool, President Poops-his-pants, that we should bow down and kiss his ass. 

We have a crazy old men that are toxic as hell running this country. We should never have allowed the nation to fall into the hands of two such extremely poor choices.

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Homey: Are stuff is all s***, but we should be happy that we have a demented old fool, President Poops-his-pants, that we should bow down and kiss his ass. 

We have a crazy old men that are toxic as hell running this country. We should never have allowed the nation to fall into the hands of two such extremely poor choices.

Hate to tell you, but I don't give a s*** about how "unhappy" you are.  Why should I?

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Hate to tell you, but I don't give a s*** about how "unhappy" you are.  Why should I?

You dont give a crap about anything but which party gets to play the Captain of the Titanic.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

You dont give a crap about anything but which party gets to play the Captain of the Titanic.

Thanks for reinforcing my point. :laugh:

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, homersapien said:

Thanks for reinforcing my point. :laugh:

And you dont see the reality. Whichever of these two clowns gets elected, we are going to have yet another 4 years of aimless policies. If Biden dies, we get several years of Kamala policies. She cant even utter a straight-up sentence. She can deliver a word salad in 30 seconds or less however.