πŸ’™ Men vs Mississippi State Game Thread! 🧑

1 hour ago, AUGoo said:

I'm not seeing how he got the McD's All-Am at this point. Β 

Looks like he could hit some 3's, but that's about it.

Can't drive to force the D to have to make decisions.

Gets bullied on D.

Hoping he's a project that pans out down the line.

Β 

On another note, Tre and KD have disappeared the last two games.

Why?

He has definitely been a huge disappointment, I had high expectations for him. Especially the way he played early in the season. He has almost totally disappeared since then.

Β 

• Like 1

Β 

• Like 1

This AJ Dybantsa kid came in on the driest possible day for the student section and still was impressed by the crowd (per his interview). Says something about somethingΒ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This AJ Dybantsa kid came in on the driest possible day for the student section and still was impressed by the crowd (per his interview). Says something about somethingΒ 

One of the most Un sexy opponents to for us to play against (minus josh Hubbard of course.) with their slow plodding 90’s nba style of play. Β 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, arktiger1975 said:

He has definitely been a huge disappointment, I had high expectations for him. Especially the way he played early in the season. He has almost totally disappeared since then.

Don't write him off just yet.Β  I hope he stays and develops his physical presence and game for future years.Β  When his confidence is in place, he has shown what he can do.Β  It will be nice to not have a 1 and done player.Β 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Β 

wow, that's what we'll need going in the SEC and NCAA tournaments. Will it be 2019 again?Β 

• Thanks 1

Β 

• Love 1

Anybody besides me more than a little shocked we could be leading the country in shooting the past 5 games when 1 of those games was Kentucky? We held them to 78 points (amazing) but scored 59 freaking points (amazing) against them! That game still sticks in my craw!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Kentucky is going to be super dangerous in a 1 and done set up because of their guard play. They have the firepower to go on a long March run. They remind me of us in 2019 but if Jared and Bryce were legit NBA prospects.Β 
Β 

Β 

IMG_7234.jpeg

IMG_7244.jpeg

IMG_7245.jpeg

Edited by GwillMac6