Regardless of who wins in November

51 minutes ago, 1716AU said:

Well, that would leave you out as a thinking person.

Fact:  we pump more oil under Biden than we came close to with the Orange Dingus.

But if you were an actual thinking person you might have studied up and learned that rather than lie.

You guys do have your talking points down.  Biden announced a ban on new drilling on federal lands in 2021.  The only reason it's not still in place is Manchin insisted on removing it to get the 1.2 trillion dollar green boondoggle passed.   The many regulations he has put in place to hamstring drilling won't show up for 5 to 10 years.  New drilling projects take a long time to develop. The production now you can credit to Trump.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Serious question.  Who on here thinks that Biden is actually running the show in Washington?

It’s a fair question. Biden is more left than I (and I think much of the electorate) expected 4 years ago. What caused that is pure speculation but it’s hurt him with moderates.

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

It’s a fair question. Biden is more left than I (and I think much of the electorate) expected 4 years ago. What caused that is pure speculation but it’s hurt him with moderates.

What is an example of a "far left" policy he has promulgated in your mind?

1 minute ago, auburnatl1 said:

I'm looking at it from standpoint of he has trouble completing a sentence esp when he gets to talking fast.  He has conversations with foreign leaders who are no longer around. He confuses the Pres. Of Mexico and Egypt.  Etc.. This has nothing to do with his predecessor.  It's a legitimate question 

8 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I'm looking at it from standpoint of he has trouble completing a sentence esp when he gets to talking fast.  He has conversations with foreign leaders who are no longer around. He confuses the Pres. Of Mexico and Egypt.  Etc.. This has nothing to do with his predecessor.  It's a legitimate question 

Has he forgotten his wife's name?

6 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Has he forgotten his wife's name?

I think so. But that was a sound, thoughtful comeback by u.

Edited by NWALA Tiger

7 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I think there’s no doubt he’s lost a step. Maybe 2. To a lesser degree, trump has as well. IMO both options are unacceptable but it is what it is.

Imo the greatest gift the gop could have ever give Biden was nominating Trump - he’s a proven general election trainwreck. Haley or Desantis would have crushed him. 

Moderates will now have to make a very uncomfortable choice. Which is disappointing it’s come to this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Interesting.  But I could actually see it..

You would think.

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

With Biden’s ego he is running some things, however, him appointing many Obama cronies Obama’s footprints are everywhere.  Biden didn’t have enough knowledge to pick his own staff and bungled the ones he did.

Explain Trump's staff picks.

21 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

Explain Trump's staff picks.

The question was about who is running the country.  Biden is in charge and that is what I answered.  If Trumps wins in November, we can have that discussion.  I will look forward to it.

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

The question was about who is running the country.  Biden is in charge and that is what I answered.  If Trumps wins in November, we can have that discussion.  I will look forward to it.

We already have a whole term of picks to assess. Quit dodging.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

36 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

We already have a whole term of picks to assess. Quit dodging.

You’ll just have to wait until Trump wins in November if he does.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You’ll just have to wait until Trump wins in November if he does.

Are you forgetting he’s already served as President longer than Biden? He picked people. Did you think he did a good job with that?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Are you forgetting he’s already served as President longer than Biden? He picked people. Did you think he did a good job with that?

No, I haven’t forgotten that, but he isn’t the current President that is responsible for some of the oddest decision making I have seen.  The man just appologized for calling a murder an illegal alien.  The man (Biden) is a pandering POS.

Edited by I_M4_AU

52 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

No, I haven’t forgotten that, but he isn’t the current President that is responsible for some of the oddest decision making I have seen.  The man just appologized for calling a murder an illegal alien.  The man (Biden) is a pandering POS.

Can you call someone a murderer before conviction? 

10 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Can you call someone a murderer before conviction? 

Oh, please….Can you call Trump an insurrectionist and try to kick him off the ballot before conviction?  The answer to both is yes.

Edited by I_M4_AU

36 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Oh, please….Can you call Trump an insurrectionist and try to kick him off the ballot before conviction?  The answer to both is yes.

My point was any president can’t label someone prior to trial -  could be seen as impeding impartial jury selection ect.  

Never mind 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

My point was any president can’t label someone prior to trial -  could be seen as impeding impartial jury selection ect.  

Never mind 

To your point; Biden didn’t label him a murderer, he apologized for calling him an illegal.  His mindset is all wrong and shows he is more for pandering to his radical base than facing the truth.  He has lost his backbone.

On 3/7/2024 at 11:34 AM, AU9377 said:

Oil production?  We are pumping more oil today than at any point in our history. There are a lot of thinking people that simply will not vote for a man that has no respect for and has expressed by words and actions that he is above the constitution that governs this country.

Not everyone agrees with those cooked numbers. https://www.heritage.org/energy/commentary/bidenomics-boot-the-neck-american-oil

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

and trump is not?

56 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

and trump is not?

Trump had Laken Riley’s parents on stage at his Rome, Ga rally.  He, at least, has empathy for the parents that the Biden border policy attributed to their child’s death.

Biden has a rally in Atlanta and not a word about Laken.

Notice Biden shys away from controversial decisions that became disasters during his administration.  An example is the withdrawal from Afghanistan and droning a family of 10 days afterwards.

On 3/10/2024 at 12:16 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Trump had Laken Riley’s parents on stage at his Rome, Ga rally.  He, at least, has empathy for the parents that the Biden border policy attributed to their child’s death.

Biden has a rally in Atlanta and not a word about Laken.

Notice Biden shys away from controversial decisions that became disasters during his administration.  An example is the withdrawal from Afghanistan and droning a family of 10 days afterwards.

Trump's initial plan had us withdrawing from Afghanistan earlier.  Regardless of when, it was never going to be pretty.

As for the senseless murder of Laken Riley, I don' t blame Trump for seizing the opportunity.  The man that is charged with her murder should have been deported, at the every least, when he was arrested in NYC.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 9:12 AM, Cardin Drake said:

Regardless of who wins in November...

Republicans and Democrats will continue to spend us into bankruptcy. The Fed will continue to print money and asset bubbles will continue to happen and enrich the wealthy at the expense of the poor and middle class.  Congress will refuse to make a meaningful budget, and will pass continuing resolutions instead that allow for unrestrained spending. Inflation will worsen and wages will not keep pace. The government will continue to lie about the inflation rate as the middle class shrinks and poverty spreads.  Politicians will keep us arguing about which party is worse and neither party's base will do a damn thing to hold their own side accountable.

Bravo. Carlin would be proud.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1