Repent!

27 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I actually calculated it years ago on a trip. Travel, boat, insurance, fuel, tackle, etc…. Well over $100.00 per pound. Fresh water at home came to $87.00 per pound. 

I’m going to restaurant at those prices. 😉

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

I’m going to restaurant at those prices. 😉

That or the fish market. Vs catch, clean, cook it by far the most economical way to enjoy fish. Of course I am an expert in handling fish so there will be some drop off in quality at most restaurants. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

That or the fish market. Vs catch, clean, cook it by far the most economical way to enjoy fish. Of course I am an expert in handling fish so there will be some drop off in quality at most restaurants. 

i prefer ribeyes with a little fat salty.  i figured with the money you pay to catch them fish you probably suck.......grins. how far off am i?

19 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I never said that. It is the basis of the Old Testament. Read it and try to understand. Again, no need for you to believe it. Don’t do your “duty” ignorantly.

You are becoming expert at weaseling.

And this has nothing to do with "understanding",  this is about believing, which of course you will not own up to, because you would rather weasel.

Do you believe Israel has a covenant with God?

Edited by homersapien

Oh and Salty, I find it unsurprising you would poke fun at the concept of duty. That requires integrity and courage.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

You are becoming expert at weaseling.

And this has nothing to do with "understanding",  this is about believing, which of course you will not own up to, because you would rather weasel.

Do you believe Israel has a covenant with God?

It has everything to do with understanding. You take the stance that Christian influence on politics equates to fulfilling Biblical prophecy. You need to learn something about what you are yapping about. 

• Like 1

It has everything to do with understanding. You take the stance that Christian influence on politics equates to fulfilling Biblical prophecy. You need to learn something about what you are yapping about. 

Like I said pure weaseling. :-\ 

Does God have a covenant with Israel or not?  In your opinion.

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

I am trying to grasp why it matters to you. You are convicted that the entire “God” and Biblical thing is a myth. With that said any response to you is BS in your stubborn closed thinking mind.

Hope you saw a gorgeous spring afternoon like I did this afternoon. Leaves no doubt in my mind that God is real and with us. Go ahead live out your “blink of an eye” existence hopelessly.

You can’t even enjoy what little is left for you from worrying about Trump and those damn Christians screwing up the climate.

I am trying to grasp why it matters to you. You are convicted that the entire “God” and Biblical thing is a myth. With that said any response to you is BS in your stubborn closed thinking mind.

Hope you saw a gorgeous spring afternoon like I did this afternoon. Leaves no doubt in my mind that God is real and with us. Go ahead live out your “blink of an eye” existence hopelessly.

You can’t even enjoy what little is left for you from worrying about Trump and those damn Christians screwing up the climate.

Your apparent lack of courage to back up your (presumed) convictions is fascinating. (Although I personally believe it's quite typical of most self-identified Christians.)

Simply repeating the Apostles creed in church is easy. But its brainwashing.  And once your brain is washed you'll believe anything in the bible.

It truly is the opiate of the masses.

Edited by homersapien

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Your apparent lack of courage to back up your (presumed) convictions is fascinating. (Although I personally believe it's quite typical of most self-identified Christians.)

Simply repeating the Apostles creed in church is easy. But its brainwashing.  And once your brain is washed you'll believe anything in the bible.

It truly is the opiate of the masses.

I agree that memorizing and repeating the apostles creed gets old. It does add structure to the service. Love the Lords Prayer.
You actually do a great job with your beef. Bring it beyond “believe or don’t believe”, “ deny or reject”. 

Edited by SaltyTiger

On 4/21/2024 at 5:17 PM, homersapien said:

Here’s a guy that thinks God has a covenant with Israel.  Please take it up with him and report back.

I often say that God has a plan. As I see things today, Israel is going to survive, again, and here is what's going to happen next..God is working in the hearts of Christians and Jews, bringing them closer together through the Bible. God has called the Jewish people to return to their ancestral homeland and fulfill what he promised Abraham. Gen 15 God is also working in the hearts of Christians, a connection through Jesus to the Jewish people and the roots of their Christian faith! For me as a coach, I try and find ways to bring people together! Israel should not divide us, it should unite us and bring us closer to our covenant God...and it is!

@_USIEducation

He can be reached on X

On 4/22/2024 at 9:28 PM, SaltyTiger said:

I agree that memorizing and repeating the apostles creed gets old. It does add structure to the service. Love the Lords Prayer.
You actually do a great job with your beef. Bring it beyond “believe or don’t believe”, “ deny or reject”. 

That's ironic coming from someone so unwilling to confirm their "beliefs".