Repent!

1 hour ago, TexasTiger said:

Ye bastages! Or they’ll be more cool eclipses.

Guess Taiwan needs to repent, too.

Not looking forward to having to repent again in 2033, 2044, 2045, etc. All this repenting is really wearing me out.

Edited by Leftfield
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Guess Taiwan needs to repent, too.

Not looking forward to having to repent again in 2033, 2044, 2045, etc. All this repenting uis really wearing me out.

I don’t have a problem with people  that dumb. Not their fault whatsoever. What I have a problem with is the people that see her as a US Congress woman. That’s friggin scary.

https://www.astronomy.com/observing/humans-have-been-predicting-eclipses-for-thousands-of-years-but-its-harder-than-you-might-think/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She is a fool, everybody knows the reason is climate change.  Ask Kamala.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

She is a fool, everybody knows the reason is climate change.  Ask Kamala.

More conservatives would believe in climate Change if liberals would just stop with all the science talk and just say that "God" is causing it as punishment for America allowing gays and trans people to exist. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

More conservatives would believe in climate Change if liberals would just with all the science talk and just say that "God" is causing it as punishment for America allowing gays and trans people to exist. 

That would go against your religion wouldn’t it?  Isn’t that the reason you have to stick with the never ending predictions of doom that never come true?[

• Like 1

She is such a beacon of family values.... other than those adulterous flings she has been known to engage in for the past 20 years. She can now offer it up without the guilt, being that her divorce is final.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-divorce-affair-b2177654.html

• Like 1

2 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

I don’t have a problem with people  that dumb. Not their fault whatsoever. What I have a problem with is the people that see her as a US Congress woman. That’s friggin scary.

https://www.astronomy.com/observing/humans-have-been-predicting-eclipses-for-thousands-of-years-but-its-harder-than-you-might-think/

I don't think I can agree with that, unless you are talking about a physical issue out of their control.

But I get your point.

Edited by homersapien

3 hours ago, AU9377 said:

She is such a beacon of family values.... other than those adulterous flings she has been known to engage in for the past 20 years. She can now offer it up without the guilt, being that her divorce is final.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-divorce-affair-b2177654.html

That year, the Georgia Republican reportedly carried on two affairs, one with a tantric sex guru named Craig Ivey....

And the story finally unfolds...

marjorie-taylor-greene-crossfit.gif

Edited by Leftfield
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I guess she is belongs to the same group as Kamala Harris. But Kamala holds a higher office and slept with a Governor.

Edited by Son of A Tiger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I guess she is belongs to the same group as Kamala Harris. But Kamala holds a higher office.

I'll bet Kamala doesn't think eclipses and earthquakes are warnings from God.  :-\

• Haha 1

Kamala is a beacon of intelligence:

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

More conservatives would believe in climate Change if liberals would just stop with all the science talk and just say that "God" is causing it as punishment for America allowing gays and trans people to exist. 

Y’all have your own:

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

Y’all have your own:

‘Our own’? 

This woman is running as the independent Green Party candidate and has 0% chance of winning any election. Lol

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Y’all have your own:

Are you running around looking for “they’re just as dumb” dem quotes😇? Let me save you some time - they’re pretty of dumb Dems, but mtg is that rare combo of dumb, crazy, high mileage sleazy, but also self righteous - all in one human being. 

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

I guess she is belongs to the same group as Kamala Harris. But Kamala holds a higher office and slept with a Governor.

Kamala slept with a governor? 

are you talking about her dating the mayor of SanFran like 30 years ago? 

56 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Are you running around looking for “they’re just as dumb” dem quotes😇?

They just pop up without much running around at all. I will put AOC in that category of dumb, crazy and full of herself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

I'll bet Kamala doesn't think eclipses and earthquakes are warnings from God.  :-\

Maybe but she doesn't know,s**t about a lot of things including basketball.

Vice President Kamala Harris wrongly claims NCAA women's tournament was excluded from brackets until 2022 | Fox News

Edited by Son of A Tiger

41 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

They just pop up without much running around at all. I will put AOC in that category of dumb, crazy and full of herself.

AOC is an ex bartender Bernie activist. I agree she wasn’t captain of the chess team (throw in the whole Squad) and a quasi Marxist. But MTG isn’t really just about politics, ideology, the border, transgender, the debt, whatever - that woman is literally crazy. Like burn your house down because she’s having a bad day crazy.

Edited by auburnatl1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Kamala slept with a governor? 

are you talking about her dating the mayor of SanFran like 30 years ago? 

Yeah. Mayor, Governor, whatever. What difference does it make? She slept her way to the top with Willie Brown

16 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

AOC is an ex bartender Bernie activist. I agree she wasn’t captain of the chess team (throw in the whole Squad) and a quasi Marxist. But MTG isn’t really just about politics, ideology, the border, transgender, the debt, whatever - that woman is literally crazy. Like burn your house down because she’s having a bad day crazy.

CDN media

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Yeah. Mayor, Governor, whatever. What difference does it make? She slept her way to the top with Willie Brown

Kamala is a mess across the board. Insincere, unlikeable, ideologically all over the place (look at her liberal rep today vs when she was a DA - progressives hated her). Ps how can you be a prosecutor and not be able to speak in complete sentences?

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Are you running around looking for “they’re just as dumb” dem quotes😇? Let me save you some time - they’re pretty of dumb Dems, but mtg is that rare combo of dumb, crazy, high mileage sleazy, but also self righteous - all in one human being. 

"high mileage sleazy"  :laugh:

19 hours ago, Son of A Tiger said:

Kamala has faults, but I've never seen a statement from her claiming some sort of righteousness.  I don't  have issue with the truth, but with the hypocrisy.

• Facepalm 1