Baseball v Miss State Series

6 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

Another sweep!!! 2-16

And swept by a very mid Moo State team too. This team has quit, probably won't get to 5 conference wins. Heck, may not even get to 3. You want support, you gotta at least show a pulse.

Edited by arktiger1975

Blowing this last game was impressive even by Auburn standards for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Bottom of the 7th, first guy singles, second guy singles, Cannon should have been pulled right there. But instead, leave him in there, third guy doubles and ties the game and then you bring Carlson in once it is too late and the damage is done.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nurbis said:

Blowing this last game was impressive even by Auburn standards for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

It was impressive. Almost as impressive as the walk off home run on an intentional walk attempt a few years back.

8 minutes ago, tigers23 said:

It was impressive. Almost as impressive as the walk off home run on an intentional walk attempt a few years back.

Very Les Miles like.

Florida A&M coming up Tuesday. FYI, thinking that one is a 3:00 start. Will be there if possible. Love Auburn baseball.

WDE anyway

• Like 1

Hi.  I am an Alabama fan coming in peace.  I have two Tiger Terrace tickets to each of the three Auburn/Bama baseball games May 16-18.  I will sell the Thursday tickets for $10 each ($20/pair) and the Friday and Saturday tickets for $20 each ($40/pair).  I can transfer the tickets upon payment via Paypal.  If anyone is interested in any of these tickets, please email me at cchriskimbrell@att.net

• Thanks 1