Kennedy

I don’t agree with “initially projected.”

Kennedy is a lunatic with stuff that generally sounds better to the lunatic fringe (mostly Trump’s base).

At the end of the day his impact will be minuscule. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I don’t agree with “initially projected.”

Kennedy is a lunatic with stuff that generally sounds better to the lunatic fringe (mostly Trump’s base).

At the end of the day his impact will be minuscule. 

And yet the Dems have freaking out for 6 months straight over Kennedy.  But conceptually I agree and have felt for awhile that Trump should be the much more concerned. 

22 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

And yet the Dems have freaking out for 6 months straight over Kennedy.  But conceptually I agree and have felt for awhile that Trump should be the much more concerned. 

Eh. He’s never particularly worried me.

Don’t believe everything you hear lol. 

Not hard to spot the astroturf even a half a year ago. I mean the guy was a speaker at CPAC. 

• Like 2

Dems may need to spend some advertising highlighting RFKjr's weird conspiracies and how the Kennedy family at large supports Biden's campaign, but I don't think it'll hurt Biden too bad. 

RFKJrs campaign certainly seems to be specifically targeting voters of the more...right wing persuasion lately. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Dems may need to spend some advertising highlighting RFKjr's weird conspiracies and how the Kennedy family at large supports Biden's campaign, but I don't think it'll hurt Biden too bad. 

RFKJrs campaign certainly seems to be specifically targeting voters of the more...right wing persuasion lately. 

they just stated that on yahoo news.............i hope it helps dark brandon

• Like 1

Most of the country isn't interested in all three of these morons running for office. The leader in the clubhouse is the Mr. Clothes Pen. 

Edited by autigeremt

31 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Most of the country isn't interested in all three of these morons running for office. The leader in the clubhouse is the Mr. Clothes Pen. 

People talk about the need for a strong 3rd party presence in American politics, but I agree with, but man....these 3rd parties...the Independents like RFKjr, Cornel West, the Green party, Libertarians.....

The 3rd party options always seem to be even more crazy and 'out there' than the bad options that the Republicans and Dems give us. 

• Like 1

In honor of rfk and the other nuts we need someone to write a blues song called " i got chemtrails on my tail"..............i would but i have not picked up my guitar in a year or two.............