I need some sage advice

'76 Tiger

My wife has a wonderful cobalt steel hip, which means that we can actually take a car trip. :cheer::cheer: I will return to the Plains for the first time in two decades next Saturday.

I will be bringing four others. I thought I would just plan to buy tickets outside the stadium, figuring that it would be easy to pick them up, with so many fans afraid to watch our boys go up against the men of Western Carolina. Am I wrong and should I try to buy tickets online? If so, what site would be good to check?

Where should I park? What time do I need to get there? I would appreciate your advice.

Thanks.

IT IS PRETTY EASY JUST TO BUY TICKETS AT THE STADIUM. I SAW NO LESS THAN 30 PEOPLE TRYING TO SELL TICKETS FOR THE BALL ST GAME. HOWEVER WITH SIX PEOPLE ATTENDING EBAY MIGHT BE YOUR BEST CHOICE. THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IS THIS IS HOMECOMING WEEK. IT WILL BE PRETTY FULL AND VERY HARD TO PARK. GET THERE AT LEAST THREE HOURS EARLY FOR CLOSER PARKING AND FRONT ROW FOR THE TIGER WALK. OTHER THAN THAT, I REALLY CAN NOT GIVE YOU ANY ADVICE ON PARKING SINCE I ALWAYS PARK ON WIRE RD BY THE FARTERINTY HOUSES. IT MAKES FOR A 25 MINUTE WALK BUT A QUICK EXIT. MY BEST ADVICE WOULD BE TO CONTACT THE UNIVERSITY AND LET THEM KNOW OF YOUR SITUATION AND SEE IF THEY CAN HELP WITH YOUR PARKING.

GOOD LUCK AND WAR EAGLE :au:

AUBRANDON

Get into town around 9-10am. You can park downtown in one of the metered parking places (at the Miss. St. game I parked right by Toomer's Drugs). Just drive around the block until someone comes out of a place. The meters aren't in force on Saturdays so when you get a parking place you are set until after the game. You can find tickets around Toomer's corner and all over the place between there and the stadium. It will be a buyer's marker so shop for a good combo of seat location and price. Don't rush.

Since you haven't been back for awhile, parking downtown affords you a good base to got the the book stores and the walk around the campus before game time. Good luck and hope you enjoy your visit.

watch our boys go up against the men of Western Carolina.

182103[/snapback]

You might want to, uh, check what year's schedule is posted on your refrigerator. We are actually playing Western Kentucky this weekend. Not that it will make much difference. Glad to have you back on the Plains.

Archived