south carolina

tigerfan1303

Don't tell me you're overlooking the Western Kentucky game! That's gonna be a thriller! Can't wait to see the stadium packed out for that one. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

But seriously, JP is probably a good bet at this point.

Anything firm for this game yet? Looking at the schedule, I was hoping for the 6:45 ESPN slot! That day is LSU vs MSU, Ole Miss vs Tenn; neither Mississippi school is having a great year. Plus we've already had our early game on JP. I figure CBS will take Bama vs Fla.

I need to plan for a few vacation days around then and won't be where I can see JP, but will be able to get ESPN!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Would you be satisfied with 6:00 PM on ESPN2?

Link - A - Dink

Good news for me! I am planning on going to this game and a night game is so much better.

One thing we do need to do is email the athletic department and insist that the above field camera not be allowed to be used so that the eagle can fly that night.

I still blame the aborted eagle flight as a bad omen before the GA Tech game.

I don't know if it is my AGE or the HEAT, but, Saturday @ JH was TOUGH. I am VERY thankkful that usc will be a NIGHT game. :thumbsup:

This is good for me as well since I don't get off work on Saturdays until 2 ET. I'm planning on taking my girlfriend to her first conference game. Plus I love night games. BTW, anyone with 2 extra tickets? PM me.

:cheer: WAR EAGLE!!! :cheer:

Archived