Who else is PUMPED about this weekend!?

WarEagle_57

Am I the only one who is absolutely stoked about this Saturday? Sure it stinks that we aren't going to get to see our Tigers play their first road game on tv, and I really wish I was going. But it is going to be an AWESOME day for college football. And for the what, 3rd time this season(GT, USC, now Arky), it feels like the REAL start of the season. It's been cool the last week or so, and we haven't played it what seems like forever. I just can't wait for it to get here!

From about 11-2:30 we'll have Alabama/Ole Miss (CBS), Ohio St/ Michigan St. (ABC), and Minnesota/Wisconsin. (ESPN)

Then from 2:30-6:00 we have LSU/UF(CBS), ND/USC (NBC), Michigan/Penn St, Texas/Colorado, and Louisville/West Virgina(all on ABC, hopefully we will and should get to watch Michigan/Penn St.)

Then at six you can kick back and listen to OUR TIGERS, while watch Virgina/Florida St. or Vandy/UGA. Or maybe just not watch tv, and chill and listen to the game.

I'm really excited about this weekend, but really nervous about our game at the same time. I remember 2001, and 2002. The week of the Arky game was when I started getting pumped up then too. This jsut feels too much like those years for my comfort. I really hope I'm just paranoid.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY!!!!!!!!!

OR-ANGE!

absolutely love the dye-fyffe pick. be :au: tiful!

SKIN THE HOGS BABY! for all those who are able to go, give 'em hell for me. my only trip was in 99 and it was miserable. hope you guys cheer us to victory. i'll do my best cheering from my computer way up here in Rocky Top.

WDE!

GEAUX TIGERS!!

.....oh wait, wrong board!!! :o:D:P:D

But seriuosly, this is a great weekend of college football. Its one of those weekends where you wouldn't mind your team having a bye week, so you can sit back and watch all the games.

GEAUX TIGERS!!

.....oh wait, wrong board!!!  :o   :D  :P   :D

But seriuosly, this is a great weekend of college football. Its one of those weekends where you wouldn't mind your team having a bye week, so you can sit back and watch all the games.

188580[/snapback]

or on the radio i guess.....stupid frank broyles

Frank Broyles :shoot:

What is special about AU? Given the chance in the future to "get even" with the piggies, We will take the high road and allow them to do the ppv "thing". Just another reason to be proud that you are a REAL :au: Tiger! ....C L A S S. :cheer:

WAAAAAAAR EAGLE! I'm pumped and my pug is pumped! She was rummaging around the basket with her toys, looking for something this evening. She found it - an Arkansas Razorback toy! She has been carrying it around the house chewing on it! She KNOWS the game is this weekend. Smart pug.

Archived