Fran Funny

DKW 86

Why don't they get over Coach Fran? Talk about being obsessed.

What they should be worried about is what will Shula do once Coach Fran's recruits graduate.

Ahhhh yes, the FifthChoiceOne. It will be interesting to see who will be the SeventhChoiceOne! :D

Being back or whatever still doesn't change the fact that uat is the

real hellhole.

188844[/snapback]

LOL! Yeah, even Satan wins sometimes, but I wouldn't want to live there!

The past 2 years I believe bama fans have been making fun of Shula even more than auburn fans. Now he wins a couple of games (something Auburn has been doing for awhile) and hes a saint.

What is Shula going to be doing next season when Croyle graduates? I think we'll hear the same people again calling for his head.

The past 2 years I believe bama fans have been making fun of Shula even more than auburn fans.  Now he wins a couple of games (something Auburn has been doing for awhile) and hes a saint. 

What is Shula going to be doing next season when Croyle graduates?  I think we'll hear the same people again calling for his head.

188862[/snapback]

You are so right Carl!

This girl that I have been dating(who also happened to graduate from UAT, I know guys im sorry :huh: , but she is really cute) told me last night that UAT was going to Rose Bowl, jokingly of course, but it made me wonder, If Alabama wins more games will that look of humor turn into a look of serious, and more importantly, who will I date next if this occurs :blink: hahaha J/k

This girl that I have been dating(who also happened to graduate from UAT, I know guys im sorry  :huh: , but she is really cute) told me last night that UAT was going to Rose Bowl, jokingly of course, but it made me wonder, If Alabama wins more games will that look of humor turn into a look of serious, and more importantly, who will I date next if this occurs  :blink:   hahaha J/k

188882[/snapback]

A nice Auburn girl :cheer::cheer:

This girl that I have been dating(who also happened to graduate from UAT, I know guys im sorry  :huh: , but she is really cute) told me last night that UAT was going to Rose Bowl, jokingly of course, but it made me wonder, If Alabama wins more games will that look of humor turn into a look of serious, and more importantly, who will I date next if this occurs  :blink:   hahaha J/k

188882[/snapback]

Don't believe her! That little smile is the sign of a true believer. They all have that silly little smile when they say that, but it is not in humor, no just the opposite. She like most other Bama fans believe it is their birth right to win all games and play for the MNC.

They are now on the verge of a group orgasm because of a few football games.

My point was that I really never saw what some folks saw in Fran in the first place. He got a huge win on us and had a decent 2002 until we returned the favor. Fran has never produced with his own group of kids.

My point was that I really never saw what some folks saw in Fran in the first place. He got a huge win on us and had a decent 2002 until we returned the favor. Fran has never produced with his own group of kids.

188895[/snapback]

He had a few good athletes that he acquired through the transition and had a good recruiting class, thats it. As for coaching, well lets look at his all-time record as a head coach..... :thumbsdown:

When uat hired the FifthChoiceOne, I was a happy camper. Of course, I was MUCH happier with the flipper(Can't find anyone else that will actually TAKE this crappy job) "hiring". :D

Archived