TennStud on Fulmer

DKW 86

Link-bodda-bink

Man, they are calling Fulmer out on the UT Boards. I dont think HE will be gome, but Sanders is as good as gone.

You are absolutely correct, unfortunately! I admit I was a

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sinner but I want to be baptized, cleansed, and get a new staff or HEAD COACH!! A guy making $2,000,000 a year needs to be held accountable!! An athletic budget of $67,000,000 plus deserves more! The people of Tennessee, alumni, and fans deserve, NO, DEMAND more!!

Spurrier didn't give his thugs second, third, or fourth chances! He kicked them off! He had serious injuries; he still prevailed! He is a brilliant coach; our coach, evidently, is a big, large, buffoon!!

Imagine how kind and caring the uaters will be to flipper. That meltdown will be fun to watch. :D

It's got to hurt to have a team picked in the top 5, picked to have a chance to

win the SEC & MNC, and they have now lost 4 games and are in peril of not being bowl eligible! They must win 3 of the next 4 just to be eligible any bowl. They have Notre Dame, Memphis, Vanderbilt and Kentucky left on the schedule. The way Tennessee is playing, they could easily loose 3 of those games.

It's got to hurt to have a team picked in the top 5, picked to have a chance to

win the SEC & MNC, and they have now lost 4 games and are in peril of not being bowl eligible!  They must win 3  of the next 4 just to be eligible any bowl.  They have Notre Dame, Memphis, Vanderbilt and Kentucky left on the schedule.  The way Tennessee is playing, they could easily loose 3 of those games.

193616[/snapback]

Sounds like Auburn a few years ago. Sometimes the Football gods frown on the good teams as well.

Archived