LSU-Bama....Who Will You Pull for?

Proud Tiger

i'm pulling for the football.

seriously! ultimately auburn's fate will be the way we play the next three games, the way bama and lsu handle their remaining games. can we run the table? i like our chances.

with that said, i am pulling for alabama.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not meaning to state the obvious here but all of this is contingent on your team's ability to beat a wounded Dawg on their home turf. That place will be rocking and rolling for that night game and the beer will be coming from the water fountains.

I have had the pleasure of attending two UGA-Auburn games and both were at Jordan Hare. Being the good friend that I am to my UGA buddy, that gave me the tickets to both games, I wore UGA gear for two days in my life. I was treated worse by the AU faithful as a "Dawg fan" than I was when I was there as a Bama fan on Iron Bowl day. There is more piss and vinegar between the UGA/AU fans than there was between the AU/Bama fans. I think it carries through to the teams as well. The UGA/AU game is one my favorite games to watch every year. You guys really battle it out like we do with the Vols.

That being said, I am more than a little bit concerned about the LSU game. They have a great deal of talent on both sides of the ball but with Les Miles as head coach, you just don't know what you are going to get. After I saw AU play LSU, I became even more heartened that Bama may be able to play with LSU. For all intents and purposes, y'all gave that game away. You couldn't close the door and you had them by the short hairs. Bama has shown the ability to finish this year as opposed to the last several years. If LSU gives us as many opportunities as they gave AU, I think our home field advantage may carry us through to a win. Beides, y'all know who I am pulling for anyway. :big::ua:

Archived