S. Carolina at Arkansas

DKW 86

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• S. Carolina
    • Arkansas

Can :usc: not get the big head? Can Spurrier get them focused? Will Arkansas run wild on a midlevel rush D? Can Arkansas' new qb pull it off? Will :usc: make a bowl?

The win last Saturday against the hillbillies gave the cocks a ton of confidence. This would be the best conference game to watch Saturday, and its going to be really close. I'm going with a :usc: win in OT.

:usc: 21

:arky: 20

the hogs steamroll the cocks not allowing blake mitchell to be on the field long enough and he makes one mistake that kills them.

:arky: 28 :usc: 24

NUTT ANNOUNCES DICK TO START AGAINST COCKS

Arkansas coach Houston Nutt announced today that freshman quarterback A.C. Dick will start Saturday against the South Carolina Gamecocks

That will be the spunk :arky: needs

:arky: 24

:usc: 19

I do think :usc: has gained some confidence and with Mitchell at the helm can move the ball on :arky: , BUT I don't think :usc: defense will be able to stop the :arky: McFadden/Jones show. :arky: controls the ball thus controlling the game. I think it will be a virtual shootout, I don't see :arky: being able to handle the :usc: passing game unless they pressure Mitchell. Arky does a frosh starting at QB, USC may stack the line with 8 or 9 and make the young kid win it. I think it will be a very good game.

Arky 27

USC 26

Will the gamecocks be over confident after their win over the Hillbillies from Tennessee? If they are, the Hawgs can beat them. If the Hawgs can get their running game in gear and grind it out, they could win. If the Hawgs beat the Cocks, it will take some of the heat off the Nutt.

I think Spurrier will keep his teams head on straight and it should be close.

With all that said, I have no clue who will win. If I were a bettor, I would stay away from this game.

:usc: wins a squeaker over :arky:

:usc: 23

:arky: 22

Archived