Alabama @ Mississippi State

DKW 86

Who wins?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Alabama
    • Mississippi State

Will :msu: make a game of it? Will :ua: Find more offense for the final stretch?

Can :msu: find enough offense to make it close? Will it be a blowout? Is this Croom's signature win this year?

This will be :ua: 's last win of the regular season.

:ua: 35

:msu: 6

This will be :ua: 's last win of the regular season.

:msu: 6

194128[/snapback]

we'll see....

anyways, to the subject at hand...

:msu: 3

backups are gonna get a lot of work in this one i think... Brodie and Co (Darby, Brown, Hall, etc) work till around half to get passing routes down, work on the Brodie/Hall connection, then put in the second stringers....

Darby runs for 125 in first half, Brodie throws for 180.... :big:

If Bama sits Brodie Croyal on the bench after the first series TD, MSU might make it close. Close like 21 - 3. If Croyal stays in till the 4th quarter like Shula usually does, then the score will not be so close.

I think UAT has every reason in the world to win this game and should win it by at least 20, but this year they have struggled to have a convincing win against some mediocre teams such as Ole Piss, Arky, Southern Miss, TN, hmmm I'm noticing a trend here.

UAT will win, but I think it will be closer than people think. I'll call 17-10. MSU did pull a HUGE upset last year... so we shall see....

Bama always finds ways to pull some out of their _____. Anyways, Bama will get the O back on track, if you call it that against a really bad dawggy D.

Bama 31

MSU 6

Bama will probably look a little sloppy as they look forward to the LSU and Auburn games coming up. But they still handle the puppies with relative ease:

Alabama 31

Miss State 10

Bama will probably look a little sloppy as they look forward to the LSU and Auburn games coming up.  But they still handle the puppies with relative ease:

Alabama 31

Miss State 10

194267[/snapback]

I tend to agree, I think you will see some "looking ahead" mistakes. But I think the overall improvements will continue. I’m looking forward to seeing DJ Hall and Zeke Knight continue their stepping up mantra for the loss of Prothro. However I am also expecting some of the same mistakes and miscues that seem to be haunting this team. Block in the back ( I think we have had at least one of those in every game), missed assignments on the O-line, and the obligatory should have been caught dropped passes. I hope to see a lot of John Parker Wilson and the rest of the second string. The bulldogs will come out fighting with a passion and may even score first, they have a lot of heart when they have something to prove. And Croom beating Shula would be a mighty fine feather in this seasons cap for them.

Bama 38

MS 10

Hey it's fun to think about, and it will happen sometime. Probably not this year

but so what.. in overtime

:msu: 13

uat 10

194226[/snapback]

I think most of you will agree, Bama finds a way to play to the level of their opponents.

I think it will be close till the 4th. As for the last win of the regular season, its very possible. But so is 11-0 or 10-1.

Omar Conner is not the best qb in the world, but he can complete a pass. In the Arky game uat did have trouble leaving receivers wide open because of the threat of the running game. Do they leave open me in order to stop Norwood? We all know he can run the ball very well. Without Protho the bammer O has been staggering to do much, utah state game aside.

Will State get the best of flipper and company? Not likely, but this one could very well be yet another game that a last second drive is needed to avoid the upset.

Omar Conner is not the best qb in the world, but he can complete a pass. In the Arky game uat did have trouble leaving receivers wide open because of the threat of the running game. Do they leave open me in order to stop Norwood? We all know he can run the ball very well. Without Protho the bammer O has been staggering to do much, utah state game aside.

Will State get the best of flipper and company? Not likely, but this one could very well be yet another game that a last second drive is needed to avoid the upset.

194395[/snapback]

I don't see :ua: having any problem moving the ball against :msu: . The French have a better defense than the bulldogs! :big:

Strange that you would mention the French. I have the same high opinion of them as I do uat. :big:

Archived