Game Thread

HomanAU

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is ridiculous that AU has given up 24 pts to UK and 100+ yards to the UK RB. They better tighten up! UGA and UAT have running games better than UK and are much better teams overall. I know that we have begun playing back-ups but we still should not have given up this much with 8 min. left in the game. :angry: h

Although our D is not playing up to its potential, remember our 2nd and 3rd stringers are in....I mean cmon, who is Johnathon Whilhite?

Wilhite is the starter at safety...or at least he was against Ole Miss because he was playing better than Eric Brock.

195237[/snapback]

I thought Steve Gandy was the new starter at safety, replacing Brock. Wilhite is a cornerback.

Wilhite is the starter at safety...or at least he was against Ole Miss because he was playing better than Eric Brock.

195237[/snapback]

Hmm....I thought for sure it was Tony Bell or something of the sort...Guess I gotta start paying attention :poke:

If we were going to pick a game to be so sloppy, at least it was against Kentucky, this will get everyone's attention for the 2 tough games ahead. And, we found a pretty darn good (back up?) running back...

Who would have thought after Ronnie and Caddy leave we would STILL have a stable backfield. I mean we almost have to much talent back there. Irons is a star, Lester is explosive, Carl is a good all around back, and now Davis!

This is the worst team in the SEC were playing and were letting them walk down the field like it's nothing. If our defense plays like this against UGA and bammer, we don't have a prayer. I don't know where David Gibbs' head is, but it's sure not in the game.

And don't forget, as bad as we have played in this game, compare that to the great # 4 team that needed last second field goals to beat Ole Miss and a very bad UT team...

Exactly. We've been cruising since the middle of the 2nd quarter. We've got 2 backs over 100 yards, and KY has only turned it over once. I'll take this win, sloppy as it is.

FYI, bammer's only offensive linemen (their Sr. center) with any experience just got carted off the field after what looks like a pretty serious knee injury. Not good for the tide.

195237[/snapback]

I thought Steve Gandy was the new starter at safety, replacing Brock. Wilhite is a cornerback.

195242[/snapback]

You're right. Wilhite is now the starter at CB...moved in front of Patrick Lee and Montae Pitts.

Shut up PowerI. I wish you'd just stop posting and/or watching Auburn football. Yeah, it's not our best day, but better to have it this week than the next 2.

FYI, bammer's only offensive linemen (their Sr. center) with any experience just got carted off the field after what looks like a pretty serious knee injury. Not good for the tide.

195250[/snapback]

Sorry to hijack a bit, but...

Looked like a calf injury - got rolled-up on from behind and immediately recoiled. They put an air-cast on him, so it may be a break.

The UAT line looks real sloppy now - just let a jail-break in that resulted in about 50 yard fumble return. MSU seems fired-up and is trying to lay some wood - I wouldn't be surprised if UAT gets more guys banged-up in this game.

Archived