South Carolina Wins

Boonan

As a born and bred Carolinian, let me tell you that the 'Cocks are playing the best ball they have played since the 10-2 1984 season. Spare me the back-to-back Outback Bowl wins over the weak OSU. I saw those games, too. Auburn would have eaten them both up.

Still, this year, they aren't winning games on flukes. They're winning because they have good players who believe in where Steve Spurrier is leading them. Lou Holtz led them into ugly mediocrity at best.

Nobody was happier than me when we whipped their butts on Oct. 1, but I'm OK with the fact that we probably won't have to play them next year. They're most assuredly going to be a lot better. Phat Phil is quaking in his big phat shoes.

War Damn Eagle!

Nobody was happier than me when we whipped their butts on Oct. 1, but I'm OK with the fact that we probably won't have to play them next year. They're most assuredly going to be a lot better. Phat Phil is quaking in his big phat shoes.

War Damn Eagle!

195460[/snapback]

Sorry to disappoint you, but we do play them next year in Columbia. :big:

But for any of you that have not made the trip to Columbia, it is a good trip. There are some great restaurants in Columbia and we had a very good time.

AUBURN won both times I went, and that did help. :big::au::au:

PS - I am glad SC beat the Hawgs and will be going bowling this year. They could add another W or 2 before the season is over.

War Damn Eagle!

195460[/snapback]

But for any of you that have not made the trip to Columbia, it is a good trip. There are some great restaurants in Columbia and we had a very good time.

PS - I am glad SC beat the Hawgs and will be going bowling this year. They could add another W or 2 before the season is over.

195475[/snapback]

That's what I get for posting while drunk. And tell me where all these great restaurants are in Columbia.

War Damn Eagle!

195460[/snapback]

195475[/snapback]

That's what I get for posting while drunk. And tell me where all these great restaurants are in Columbia.

195502[/snapback]

It's been several years, but we ate at a very good seafood joint and downtown there were several. :big:

Maybe not great, but when on a football weekend, I am not looking for 6 star fine dining. :big: None in our party had any complaints with the food while in Comumbia. (Nor on the way home for that matter :big: )

Archived