UA vs MS.ST

vatz22au

Bama has to be the LUCKIEST team in the nation. Did anyone see the drop on 4th and 3? He had a clear TD and dropped in. Right in the hands. Why does this continue to happen with Bama?

Seems to be a pretty chippy game - several personal fouls and borderline shots. Wouldn't be surprised if there are more injuries in this game.

Another thing - I can see MSU being one of the more penalized teams under Sherril, but I thought Croom was supposed to be better than that. (Or is the bahr influence the common thread there?)

Broken Tibia for the Tide Center.... leg injuries are getting them pretty bad this year.

195267[/snapback]

is he out for the season?

195269[/snapback]

If he broke his leg I would assume so

Seems to be a pretty chippy game - several personal fouls and borderline shots.  Wouldn't be surprised if there are more injuries in this game.

Another thing - I can see MSU being one of the more penalized teams under Sherril, but I thought Croom was supposed to be better than that.  (Or is the bahr influence the common thread there?)

195270[/snapback]

The unsportsmanlike penalty on the phantom out of bounds hit was pretty bad, so don't count that one.

Archived