Good SEC Slate

Boonan

Warm up in the morning at 11:30 with Florida at South Carolina (you have to watch just to see if Spurrier can stick it to his old team), get in gear at 2:30 with LSU @ Bama, go get some dinner or something real quick and come back for the grand finale at 6:45 with AU @ UGA.

A pretty good day of SEC football if I say so myself.

Warm up in the morning at 11:30 with Florida at South Carolina (you have to watch just to see if Spurrier can stick it to his old team), get in gear at 2:30 with LSU @ Bama, go get some dinner or something real quick and come back for the grand finale at 6:45 with AU @ UGA.

195684[/snapback]

I agree, this is probably the best weekend all season (SEC). I can't wait until the LSU/Bama game.....leaving Thursday headed for T-Town!!!!

195684[/snapback]

I agree, this is probably the best weekend all season (SEC). I can't wait until the LSU/Bama game.....leaving Thursday headed for T-Town!!!!

195773[/snapback]

Hope you are taking hip waders with you so you can get through all the BS before the game at the stadium. You should be able to put them away about halftime unless you need then to get through the river of tears being cried by UAT. Maybe Coach Shiela and Uban can have press conference together and it can be sobs in two part harmony.

Archived