LSU Wins in OT

Raven_tiger

I am surpringly bummed about this. I wanted UAT to win so that if we beat :uga: , then we control our own destiny for the SECCG. With that said, even if we were to lose tonight and blow our chances for the SECCG, I was still hoping that UAT would be undefeated so we could be the spoilers next week for their MNC hopes. Now we have to beat UAT and hope LSU gets upset. I think Ole Miss could make it close, but I don't see it happening.

It would just have made a win even sweeter next week if we would have ruined UATs SECCG and MNC hopes all in one game.

WDE!!!

I am surpringly bummed about this. I wanted UAT to win so that if we beat  :uga: , then we control our own destiny for the SECCG. With that said, even if we were to lose tonight and blow our chances for the SECCG, I was still hoping that UAT would be undefeated so we could be the spoilers next week for their MNC hopes. Now we have to beat UAT and hope LSU gets upset. I think Ole Miss could make it close, but I don't see it happening.

It would just have made a win even sweeter next week if we would have ruined UATs SECCG and MNC hopes all in one game.

WDE!!!

197582[/snapback]

I understand what your saying Ranger. But having to hear all the bammers this season, and especially this week, I was hoping for a Bammer loss. We had a chance to control our destiny with a win against LSU, but didn't get it done. Maybe now I don't have to hear all this Bammer NC talk (present tense).

:cheer::lsu:

Well, we need to do one more thing to make their season complete: Be sure that Brodie, Freddy Roach, Peprah & company leave college without ever beating Auburn!

But first, LETS' GO BEAT GEORGIA!! :cheer:

(...and go Rebels and/or Hogs!)

I am surpringly bummed about this. I wanted UAT to win so that if we beat  :uga: , then we control our own destiny for the SECCG. With that said, even if we were to lose tonight and blow our chances for the SECCG, I was still hoping that UAT would be undefeated so we could be the spoilers next week for their MNC hopes. Now we have to beat UAT and hope LSU gets upset. I think Ole Miss could make it close, but I don't see it happening.

WDE!!!

197582[/snapback]

I understand what your saying Ranger. But having to hear all the bammers this season, and especially this week, I was hoping for a Bammer loss. We had a chance to control our destiny with a win against LSU, but didn't get it done. Maybe now I don't have to hear all this Bammer NC talk (present tense).

197584[/snapback]

I know what you are saying. I have been getting sick of all the talk also. Which is why I wanted us to be the spoilers instead of LSU. It is bad enough for bammers to have to live with another year with a loss from us, but it would have stung so much more if we would have ruined their MNC party. :lol:

I guess Miami will be ranked #3 in all polls now. :big: Now maybe all the bammer Wal-mart Alumi will close their yaps. :cheer:

197580[/snapback]

Blah blah blah, that was a hell of a game. The more talented team won that one.

:au::au: I hear ya Raven Tiger! I could not make myself pull for the Bammers despite the circumstances! I didn't want to have to hear " Ya'll had an undefeated season last year and WE had one this year, so what"?

So, now that it's over, lets dispatch UGA and get after them.... It was soooooooooooo obvious that pressure on Croyle and a sound running game is all you have to do to beat them. Oh yes, No turnovers!! Lets hope that this also works against the Dogs... WDE! :cheer::cheer::au:

WDE!!!

197582[/snapback]

197584[/snapback]

I know what you are saying. I have been getting sick of all the talk also. Which is why I wanted us to be the spoilers instead of LSU. It is bad enough for bammers to have to live with another year with a loss from us, but it would have stung so much more if we would have ruined their MNC party. :lol:

197623[/snapback]

I understand how we might want uat to win and we nock them out and all that, BUT

How many times has that funny shapped ball taken the right bounce for uat thru all the years. How many times has the unthinkable fumble, broken tackle, uncalled holding penalty (usually multiple times) put them in the winners circle. I just could not take that chance this weekend. Anytime they lose is great................

We may not control our own destiny, but at least we have this:

IF,IF,IF (please) we're fortunate enough to beat them and have LSU slip up, then Bama's losing today would put us in Atlanta. How much would it kill them to know that, not only did they blow their perfect season today, but by losing they put us in the SECCG!!

We may not control our own destiny, but at least we have this:

IF,IF,IF (please) we're fortunate enough to beat them and have LSU slip up, then Bama's losing today would put us in Atlanta.  How much would it kill them to know that, not only did they blow their perfect season today, but by losing they put us in the SECCG!!

197760[/snapback]

Wait a minute...or a couple of hours...that makes absolutely no sense at all. Please excuse my momentary brain fart. I blame it on adrenalin overdose...and perhaps a little scotch. :rolleyes:

But WAR DAMN EAGLE anyway!

I think LSU (coming off a huge win) could very easily slip up against Ole Miss (traditionally a big rivalry game) and or Arkansas (that has an outstanding running game, that is getting better each week). :arky: would love to spoil the LSU party.

Those are the two reasons why I could not, last night nor ever, "pull for bammer". no way, no shape, no form..... peroid! I'm so happy this morning in middle Georgia... Bammer loss... AU win... its a great day! :big:

I hear ya Raven Tiger! I could not make myself pull for the Bammers despite the circumstances! I didn't want to have to hear " Ya'll had an undefeated season last year and WE had one this year, so what"?

So, now that it's over, lets dispatch UGA and get after them.... It was soooooooooooo obvious that pressure on Croyle and a sound running game is all  you have to do to beat them. Oh yes, No turnovers!! Lets hope that this also works against the Dogs... WDE!

197633[/snapback]

Many of the bammers thought that they were preordained to RECIEVE the glass egg this year, because they are the turds. Somebody forgot to tell LSU. :roflol:

UAT should stick to playing the Utah State's of the D1 world, that way it easier to convince themselves that "they are back". :lol: It's Rolling Baby!!!

Well Fran lost yesterday, and to many of them that's as good as a bammer win. :rolleyes:

Archived