Congratulations on an incredible win.

GeauxTigers

WOW. What a game. 4th and 10 and a clutch throw and catch.

Cox may not have the strongest arm but he's a player and knows how to win. He will only get better.

I think y'all will beat Bama. Bama's defense is VERY tough but I think LSU took a lot out of them yesterday.

Croyle is a good QB but as was evident after Landry's hit yesterday he can be affected greatly with some pain. Landry's hit was brutal and thing of beauty.

Despite Bama's loss, the West is clearly the class of the SEC. The next few yearsare going to be epic battles between LSU, Bama and Auburn for the West.

I'd wish you good luck but we all know that wouldn't be genuine. You do however get my respect and my admiration that Auburn is a team full of fight.

Geaux Tigers!

Croyle is a good QB but as was evident after Landry's hit yesterday he can be affected greatly with some pain. Landry's hit was brutal and thing of beauty.

197894[/snapback]

Thx! I have to disagree with this comment. Seemed like LSU's gameplan was to stop the run at all costs, and force Brodie to win the game. About 3-5 long deep over-throws later....LSU has won the game.

Not saying Brodie is horrible....but Cox completes at least 2-4 of those passes. The last couple of games Brodie can not hit the long ball consistently. I saw the aggrevation in D.J. Hall's face after that 2nd overthrow when he was wide open.

I think Auburn will follow LSU's gameplan and stop the run, forcing Brodie to win the game....and he wont B)

I agree w/ your entire post, Geaux.

Glad Brodie was able to get up after that hit. You're right... it was a beauty. He was already throwing scared before that... after that, he was completely ineffective.

I will say one thing though... his receivers weren't helping him much.

Cox may not have the strongest arm but he's a player and knows how to win. He will only get better.

I think y'all will beat Bama. Bama's defense is VERY tough but I think LSU took a lot out of them yesterday.

Despite Bama's loss, the West is clearly the class of the SEC. The next few yearsare going to be epic battles between LSU, Bama and Auburn for the West.

I'd wish you good luck but we all know that wouldn't be genuine. You do however get my respect and my admiration that Auburn is a team full of fight.

Geaux Tigers!

197894[/snapback]

Ditto! ;)

:au::homer:

Geaux Tigers!

197894[/snapback]

Ditto! ;)

:au::homer:

197938[/snapback]

BTW, where is that a-hole who was bashing Vaughn?

He must be polishing that last drop of a tall glass of STFU.

BTW, where is that a-hole who was bashing Vaughn?

He must be polishing that last drop of a tall glass of STFU.

i doubt it...he probably feels like he deserves some of the credit for john making the kick last night :no:

some people won't ever get it.

Geaux Tigers!

197894[/snapback]

Alabama will not be in the race next year for the west. Auburn will be the team representing the west next year in the SEC Championship game.

197894[/snapback]

Thx! I have to disagree with this comment. Seemed like LSU's gameplan was to stop the run at all costs, and force Brodie to win the game. About 3-5 long deep over-throws later....LSU has won the game.

Not saying Brodie is horrible....but Cox completes at least 2-4 of those passes. The last couple of games Brodie can not hit the long ball consistently. I saw the aggrevation in D.J. Hall's face after that 2nd overthrow when he was wide open.

I think Auburn will follow LSU's gameplan and stop the run, forcing Brodie to win the game....and he wont B)

197897[/snapback]

Great game against the Bulldogs. Irons is a beast. Look forward to seeing you guys against Bama next weekend. You gotta love SEC football!!! :lsu:

The West will continue to go through Auburn and LSU. Bammer is a wantta be and will probably be worse next year. Loses almost the entire defense and Brodie. Still several years away from competing for the West. CTT has put that puppy to bed.

Archived