Is ANYONE in charge @ uat?

WarTim

"I'm feeling all right. I'm feeling good. Now that we've lost, I'm just angry. I feel like we're going to go in there with an attitude, a chip on our shoulders, ready to get the job done at their field, take out our frustrations." -

Darby as quoted in the Mobile Register

Are we gonna' have enough locker room bulletin board space at Auburn this week? :D

Why must they talk smack, I mean, that hasnt worked too well in the past. I loved listening to finebaum yesterday, All those poor UAT Fans calling in with their broken dreams of another National Championship. Then I had to change my pants after one UAT fan called in and said they still have a chance at the National Title, I almost wrecked my car I was laughing so hard :roflol:

If you guys think that is smack talking...you need a lesson.

I didnt see anything wrong with what he said.

198689[/snapback]

Never played on the defense before, huh? Either Darby is fearless as heck or dumb as a rock. I can't tell which. Believe me on this, BG -- the AU defense is noting every word. :au: WDE

If you guys think that is smack talking...you need a lesson.

I can't think of a single AUBURN MAN or WOMAN that needs any "lessons" on ANYTHING from ANY uater. B)

Oh, here is yet another little gem from dar-dar: "It won't be anything new going into this game to defend myself," Darby said, "and have to prove that I'm a better running back than any team we're playing against."

I now return you to your "team's" classy smack talk. :lol::lol:

I guess the overwhelming smell of mothballs has been too much for the bammers this year. All those people pulling out the car flags, shirts, etc from the closet may have done some kind of damage.

I guess the overwhelming smell of mothballs has been too much for the bammers this year.  All those people pulling out the car flags, shirts, etc from the closet may have done some kind of damage.

199108[/snapback]

Now that is some funny stuff :roflol:

Archived