More quotes

Tiger in Spain

"We played one bad quarter against Auburn and we never rebounded from it," quarterback Brodie Croyle said. "If you take away that one quarter, we won the game 18-7. But that's why you play four quarters instead of three."

"You can't say Auburn is a better program," Taylor Britt said. "They played a hell of a game, but you're going to put Auburn on a pedestal ahead of Alabama? That will never happen in this state."

After the Game, i still heard some Bammers yelling Roll Tide, being Confused, I asked my UAT roomate what was going on, he said, "they probably turned the game off after the first quarter, like i did, then made up a story of some miracle comeback." That cracked me up. :D

Guest Tigrinum Major
"You can't say Auburn is a better program," Taylor Britt said. "They played a hell of a game, but you're going to put Auburn on a pedestal ahead of Alabama? That will never happen in this state."

200235[/snapback]

Even Jay Barker was saying on JOX that Taylor Britt should have been the last person making this type of statement today.

That is just assinine.

All in all, if you take in and read all of Brodie's statment, there's nothing wrong with what he said. He's just trying to look at a small bright side of a dark situation.

Now, Taylor Britt's comments is just plain stupid. He got whipped like my Grandmother's old rug on Spring Cleaning day. That's a good time to keep your mouth shut.

"They were just BETTER than us."- Ringo Starr

I think that just about covers it. B)

WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

Archived