Assistant's salaries?

quietfan

Does anyone out there have an update on our current salaries for the assistant coaches? [And perhaps some other schools for comparison] I remember seeing an article last spring, but wouldn't know where to look for it now.

I ask because I'm reading that Tennessee is offering Cutcliff in the neighborhood of $300,000, and I read somewhere this week that LSU's OC gets $400,000. I don't think there is any doubt that Coach Borges is the most valuable assistant in the SEC right now, perhaps in the entire country, and no other assistant in the conference should be making more than him! Heck, I think he deserves more money than "head coach" Mike Shula.

We've got a lot of other guys that deserve raises also. Coach Nall may have been out of his depth as OC, but he's one of the best O-line coaches around. We also seem to consistantly produce great running backs and linebackers, and I don't think that's because of talent alone!

Cudos to everyone on the staff. I wouldn't trade our coaching staff for any other one in the nation.

Archived