Typical Delusion fromTI

DKW 86

Link

It is so typical, so normal, it is not even disturbing anymore. Bama never loses, they only get cheated out of wins by whoever Fulmer, The Refs, The NCAA, but they never lose a game. Not like the other 116 teams in Div1.

Posted by BamaRat on November 22, 2005 at 20:14:20:

I always tape every game so I can go back and analyze the game if I so

please. Well as painful as it was to do, I wanted to see again, the

so called domination of Auburn, while they were jumping out to the 21-0

lead. There were several big plays were Aubs tight end #8 was holding and

some aub lineman were holding with the refs looking right at them. The tap

that Brandon Cox got that drew the roughing the passer flag was nothing

compared to how Auburn was hitting Brodie after he released the football.

(also last weeks LSU game). Look at Auburns Defensive Line during the whole game there helments almost touching our OL helmets and there down

hand in the neutral zone. Our Receivers were being held and hit down field

continously by their LBS and DBS. I am not making excuses for our loss However in this great game of football that we all love if the refs

let one team get away with holding, Lining up in the neutral Zone, and

a continuous feel free to hold and push and interfere with the other teams

receivers card, while during the same game looking and flagging every little fraction the other team commits. Then what you are going to see is

what you saw last saturday. I hope the day is coming and believe it is

when we will be able to overcome these things and still win but were not

there yet RTR

Link

It is so typical, so normal, it is not even disturbing anymore. Bama never loses, they only get cheated out of wins by whoever Fulmer, The Refs, The NCAA, but they never lose a game. Not like the other 116 teams in Div1.

Posted by BamaRat on November 22, 2005 at 20:14:20:

I always tape every game so I can go back and analyze the game if I so

please. Well as painful as it was to do, I wanted to see again, the

so called domination of Auburn, while they were jumping out to the 21-0

lead. There were several big plays were Aubs tight end #8 was holding and

some aub lineman were holding with the refs looking right at them. The tap

that Brandon Cox got that drew the roughing the passer flag was nothing

compared to how Auburn was hitting Brodie after he released the football.

(also last weeks LSU game). Look at Auburns Defensive Line during the whole game there helments almost touching our OL helmets and there down

hand in the neutral zone. Our Receivers were being held and hit down field

continously by their LBS and DBS. I am not making excuses for our loss However in this great game of football that we all love if the refs

let one team get away with holding, Lining up in the neutral Zone, and

a continuous feel free to hold and push and interfere with the other teams

receivers card, while during the same game looking and flagging every little fraction the other team commits. Then what you are going to see is

what you saw last saturday. I hope the day is coming and believe it is

when we will be able to overcome these things and still win but were not

there yet RTR

200760[/snapback]

This guy's an idiot and he's not lonely. But still, most Bammers I know say, "You just whupped us." "The better team won." Brodie Croyle said essentially the same thing. No need for such a broad brush. Let's just enjoy the fact that :au: has established itself as the dominant program in the state, and arguably the conference. :cheer::au::cheer:

The tap that Brandon Cox got that drew the roughing the passer flag was nothing

compared to how Auburn was hitting Brodie after he released the football

I didn't realize Brodie had even gotten off a pass, go figure.

Comments like this guy's make me happy that I'm an AU fan. I know every school has their share of fans like this guy, but they seem to be more concentrated with Bama (no offense to the Bama fans on this board, of course).

Who in the hell analyzes a game?!

Who analyzes a game???? Of course all the poll voters analyze every game every week so they can vote to the best of their ability to get it right.

What? They don't watch any of them?

Never mind.

Who in the hell analyzes a game?!

200774[/snapback]

Some toothless, redneck UAT fan with no life and probably also makes excuses for not having a life. Kind of sounds like Shane from Centerpoint. :lol:

This simply shows the current "state" of the two programs. Auburn is yet again victorious. uat is yet again crying and grasping at straws. My advice...Get used to it. It will not change in the forseeable future. :D

What does this guy analyze a game with? I think he needs to trade in that old Betamax machine and quit recording over all the Bama games on his one surviving beta tape. :D

The Betamax was probably bait the trailer salesman used to lure this Bama fan away from his mothers house and sign on the dotted line for his new shiney mobile home.

Heh heh ... gotta love this "analysis." {guffaw} Especially admire the run-on-sentence-stream-of-consciousness-style-of-writing. You can almost hear the wheels turning in his head.

If a video book of penalties ever gets published, the Tap on Brandon clip is a textbook example of a player Roughing the Passer. Not only had Cox gotten rid of the ball before being hit, Cox was hit from behind. That's just too blatant to ignore.

If anyone wants to complain about the refs missing some blatant calls, all they have to do is witness the bammie OL doing their best to hold the AU DL while they ran past them ( :lol: .) A perfect example is the very first play from scrimmage: TJ Jackson is held by the bammie OL on his way to registering Brodie Sack #1. I guess the refs didn't call it because it didn't seem to slow TJ down. :D

Funny Thing, no one else saw this, including the Announcers, Ref's, Coaches, and the millions of people watching the game on TV. Maybe this UATer should be hired by the NCAA to straighten out this game we know as football :blink:

I have two things to say. 1. It's a good thing that CTT called off the Tigers before that game got anymore out of hand. If he hadn't, the Bammers would have something else to say he disrespected them with. 2. It's GREAT to be an AUBURN TIGER!

You know, the only legitimate gripe I could understand about the officiating was on Irons' touchdown run to make it 14-0. It's inconclusive, but gracious, it looked like he fumbled about 3 inches short of the goal-line. That being said, Bama's offense was floundering, and having the ball there would have only produced a few yards, Bama punting it back, and AU set up again in great field position.

You know, the only legitimate gripe I could understand about the officiating was on Irons' touchdown run to make it 14-0.  It's inconclusive, but gracious, it looked like he fumbled about 3 inches short of the goal-line.  That being said, Bama's offense was floundering, and having the ball there would have only produced a few yards, Bama punting it back, and AU set up again in great field position.

200868[/snapback]

I think we actually recovered the fumble anyway. IF he he did, we would likely have scored on the next play anyway.

You know, the only legitimate gripe I could understand about the officiating was on Irons' touchdown run to make it 14-0.  It's inconclusive, but gracious, it looked like he fumbled about 3 inches short of the goal-line.  That being said, Bama's offense was floundering, and having the ball there would have only produced a few yards, Bama punting it back, and AU set up again in great field position.

200868[/snapback]

I think we actually recovered the fumble anyway. IF he he did, we would likely have scored on the next play anyway.

200872[/snapback]

let's take it a step further......They get the ball, we record a safety on the golden child, they punt to us and we score again making it 9 points in lieu of 7.

Excuses like the ones above are what make me wish that, for once, CTT would not hold back, and would try to score 'til the final second. This year might have been a good one to do that; a score of 56 to 7 would have made no excuse plausable.

Maybe next year, when Bammer's defense won't be so dangerous, would be the time to simply tell Borges, "go get 'em"!!!

Archived