Wisconsin

War Eagle 96

Better than South Florida. Even West Virginia perhaps, but atleast the SEC champ will show that the Big East is in fact a joke.

I'm still thinking and hoping for Michigan with their fan base.

Yeah, we owe Michigan after that close loss a few years ago. Ohio St would be even better. But Wisconsin?? I'm gonna be pissed if we get stuck with them...

We would dominate Wisconsin..

Fortunately for us, we should play Ohio St at worst. (I'm thinking.) But this game would actually be scary soo... I'm scared. But on the plus side, my hotel reservations have been made to the same hotel as the AU football team.. :big:

Well, it looks like it's probably going to be Wisconsin. But, Michigan would be awesome so we can pay them back for a few years ago. AND, the Michigan marching band director is an Auburn alum now.

I'm pretty bored with beating big10 teams. I'd really rather play just about anyone else. That said, I'd rather play OSU than Wis-freakin'-consin...AGAIN! It's a no win situation for us to play them. If we win, we were supposed to...and if by some miracle we were to lose...we'd be a laughing stock. Much rather play the Buckeyes.

:au::homer:

I'm pretty bored with beating big10 teams. I'd really rather play just about anyone else. That said, I'd rather play OSU than Wis-freakin'-consin...AGAIN! It's a no win situation for us to play them. If we win, we were supposed to...and if by some miracle we were to lose...we'd be a laughing stock. Much rather play the Buckeyes.

:au:   :homer:

201477[/snapback]

wisconsin fans seem to think they have already been invited to play in the cap 1 bowl. the cap 1 must know the orange or fiesta will take the bucs. sucks ass 100 percent. AU deserves the big bowl over OSU, and we get to play a crud team in wis.

Archived