ESPN Gameday Final

Aubie16

I swear Lou Holtz is drunk. He HAD to have been drinking during the games today. He is screaming about ND deserving the BCS when Mark May said they did not, but would get it anyways.

He is slurring his words, can't think of the right words at all. Said Notre Dame would play Oregon State...still not sure if he meant to say Ohio State or Oregon.

This is pathetic to watch.

I swear Lou Holtz is drunk. He HAD to have been drinking during the games today. He is screaming about ND deserving the BCS when Mark May said they did not, but would get it anyways.

He is slurring his words, can't think of the right words at all. Said Notre Dame would play Oregon State...still not sure if he meant to say Ohio State or Oregon.

This is pathetic to watch.

201627[/snapback]

Unless he has been drunk for years, that's just Lou.

Lou is always like that. He is just a blathering idiot. I don't understand what ESPN was thinking when they hired him. I could do a better job of commenting, and I could even show less bias than he does. What a moron.

Mark May was genuinely stunned. Stunned, I tell you. "I can tell you why Notre Dame deserves to go, I can't tell you why Oregon doesn't deserve to go..." Translation: Look at me, I can thpend five minutes talking and thay absolutely nothing!! :rolleyes:

(I just had to edit in the Daffy Duck lisp)

Texas Tiger...

Your signature is of ridiculous length.

201634[/snapback]

And your avatar is weird. So what? Don't read it.

201652[/snapback]

I like your signature.

"Public Law 87-297 passed (Arms Control Act), providing for gradual disarmament of the people of the United States over a period of years and creation of a UN Police Force. War is viewed as the "basic social system", within which others are secondary modes of organization, conflict or conspiracy. Peace would bring unrivaled social disruption, according to world planners. War is considered " a necessary waste that operates outside the normal economic "supply and demand" system. It creates artificial demand and spurs technological advances. War=Nations. Peace = No Nations. The elimination of war requires elimination of Nation States. The basic authority of the modern state over its people resides in its war powers. Substitutes for war: (1) Must be of equal magnitude as that of world war in terms of public perceptibility. (2) It must be credible and accepted by the vast majority. Since nations would distintegrate without perception of an external threat, "it is more probable that such a threat will have to be invented, rather than developed from unknown sources."

1962 CIA forms front corporation Permindex. 1963 John Kennedy issues Executive Order 11110 to resume printing and circulating Treasury Notes instead of Federal Reserve Notes. 1963 Attempted assassination of Kennedy in Miami. Another attempt in Chicago. 1963 President Kennedy killed in Dallas Texas. Diem and Nhu also die. Some of the co-conspirators are Clay Shaw (a colonel in the NSA), Canadian lawyer Louis Bloomfield (said to be in charge of Permindex), a Major in British Intelligence and a member of the Knights of Malta, long linked to Nazi and Fascist interests. Lyndon Johnson and Hoover have also been implicated in William Torbitts Nomenclature of an Assassination Cabal. 1963 President Lyndon Johnson countermands EO 11110 in order to keep the Federal Reserve Note, cancelling Kennedy's order.

http://www.unions-america.com/home/userfiles/Timeline.rtf

http://www.reachone.net/~trufax/online/chrono/crg.html

Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX):

"They're putting their back up against the wall and saying, if need be we're going to have martial law."

"We've heard all these statements by the President, by the administration, why they need more militarism at the federal government to keep people in check so nobody knows how this will turn out but I do know that the only thing we can do about it is try to alert the American people to what's going on so they can be prepared."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/novem...5martiallaw.htm

"Today Americans would be outraged if U. N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government." - Henry Kissinger, in an address to the Bilderberg meeting at Evian, France, May 21, 1992.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places", EPH 6:12

Perry Stone

Audio Message

Decree of the Watchers

Direct Download:

http://www.voe.org/audio/decree_watchers.rm

Listen:

http://www.voe.org/audio/decree_watchers.ram

Texas Tiger...

201634[/snapback]

Anti-American too.

201683[/snapback]

Whoa, you just stepped in it. You want to talk about anti-Americanism, let's do. We just celebrated Thanksgiving, or the slaughter of millions of Americans. We were, and are the anti-American. Don't forget what Thanksgiving was all about, that being, our conquering-nature run amuck. I will not be subservient to the gestures of unpatriotic labels from despots like those in our government. This is not our land.

State officials of Massachusetts asked Frank B. James, President of the federated Eastern Indian League, to speak at the thanksgiving celebration. The speech he submitted read: “Today is a time of celebrating for you… but it is not a time of celebrating for me. It is with heavy heart that I look back upon what happened to my people… The pilgrims had hardly explored the shores of Cape Cod… before they had robbed the graves of my ancestors, and stolen their corn, wheat, and beans… Massasoit, the great leader of the Wampanoag, knew these facts; yet he and his people welcomed and befriended the settlers…, little knowing that… before 50 years were to pass, the Wampanoags… and other Indians living near the settlers would be killed by their guns or dead from diseases that we caught from them… Although our way of life is almost gone and our language is almost extinct, we the Wampanoags still walk the lands of Massachusetts. What has happened cannot be changed, but today we work toward a better America, a more Indian America where people and nature once again are important.” James was subsequently barred from speaking.

As a result, hundreds of people from around the country came to support him by gathering around the statue of Massasoit that had been erected in town. The protesters buried Plymouth Rock twice that day.

For the next 24 years, American Indians staged protest every thanksgiving, in 1996 the United American Indians of New England put a stop the annual pilgrim parade and forced the marchers to turn around and head back toward the seaside (symbolism?).

In 1997 the peaceful protestors were assaulted by members of the Plymouth police, the county sheriffs department, and state troopers on horseback in full riot gear. Men, women, children, and elders were beaten, pepper sprayed and gassed. Twenty-Five people were arrested; blacks, whites, latinos, Indians, and even a 67-year-old Penobscot elder were taken to jail. Videotape was later produced to confirm the assault and ensuing police brutality. Plymouth is known as “Americas Hometown.”

Finally in 1999 plaques were approved and dedicated to commemorate “genocide” and other crimes against indigenous peoples of the Americas. The plaque at Coles Hill, where the statue of Massasoit is reads: “Native Americans do not celebrate the arrival of the pilgrims and other European settlers… To them, thanksgiving day is a reminder of the genocide of millions of their people, the theft of their lands, and the relentless assault on their culture.” The second plaque in the towns post office square honors “King Phillip”, Massasoits son.

http://www.13moon.com/Resources-articles-thanksgiving.htm

We continue this same mindset today in another country. Next time, think about the words you use rather than critiquing those of others.

Lou's an idiot and the other guys know it....Mark May actually took the side that :au: or Oregon should go before ND, but everyon eignored it and admitted the only reason ND would go is because they are ND..they're the sexy pick

It was like he didn't understand the question. He never actually gave a reason why ND deserved to go to a BCS bowl. He just kept saying that they would go. And I think he has picked ND and SC to win every game this season. Everytime he was asked to make picks regarding his old teams this season, he always picked them. I think this will be his only season on GameDay.

Texas Tiger...

201634[/snapback]

I agree, if you want us to read pages of text...create a webpage :big:

Texas Tiger...

201634[/snapback]

Anti-American too.

201683[/snapback]

Whoa, you just stepped in it. You want to talk about anti-Americanism, let's do.

We just celebrated Thanksgiving, or the slaughter of millions of Americans.
No, no, the slaughter of millions of turkeys! I don't know about you, but I was celebrating God's blessings to me which are numerous. I can't believe you all are complaining about Lou going on and on and on...

+1...

Lou said that his pick for the team that underachieved the most this season:

The University of Syracuse :blink:

Lou, I thought it was Syracuse University. Oh well.

The University of Auburn... :rolleyes: . I heard that one during the Colts-Bengals game when one of the announcers stated where Rudi Johnson played his college ball.

If you notice, he will not speak one ill word about any team. It's like he doesn't want to burn any bridges in case any of them have a coaching vacancy. That's why he won't tell you why Oregon should get a BCS bid, even though we all know their schedule was weak.

Texas Tiger...

201634[/snapback]

Anti-American too.

201683[/snapback]

Whoa, you just stepped in it. You want to talk about anti-Americanism, let's do. We just celebrated Thanksgiving, or the slaughter of millions of Americans. We were, and are the anti-American. Don't forget what Thanksgiving was all about, that being, our conquering-nature run amuck. I will not be subservient to the gestures of unpatriotic labels from despots like those in our government. This is not our land.

State officials of Massachusetts asked Frank B. James, President of the federated Eastern Indian League, to speak at the thanksgiving celebration. The speech he submitted read: “Today is a time of celebrating for you… but it is not a time of celebrating for me. It is with heavy heart that I look back upon what happened to my people… The pilgrims had hardly explored the shores of Cape Cod… before they had robbed the graves of my ancestors, and stolen their corn, wheat, and beans… Massasoit, the great leader of the Wampanoag, knew these facts; yet he and his people welcomed and befriended the settlers…, little knowing that… before 50 years were to pass, the Wampanoags… and other Indians living near the settlers would be killed by their guns or dead from diseases that we caught from them… Although our way of life is almost gone and our language is almost extinct, we the Wampanoags still walk the lands of Massachusetts. What has happened cannot be changed, but today we work toward a better America, a more Indian America where people and nature once again are important.” James was subsequently barred from speaking.

As a result, hundreds of people from around the country came to support him by gathering around the statue of Massasoit that had been erected in town. The protesters buried Plymouth Rock twice that day.

For the next 24 years, American Indians staged protest every thanksgiving, in 1996 the United American Indians of New England put a stop the annual pilgrim parade and forced the marchers to turn around and head back toward the seaside (symbolism?).

In 1997 the peaceful protestors were assaulted by members of the Plymouth police, the county sheriffs department, and state troopers on horseback in full riot gear. Men, women, children, and elders were beaten, pepper sprayed and gassed. Twenty-Five people were arrested; blacks, whites, latinos, Indians, and even a 67-year-old Penobscot elder were taken to jail. Videotape was later produced to confirm the assault and ensuing police brutality. Plymouth is known as “Americas Hometown.”

Finally in 1999 plaques were approved and dedicated to commemorate “genocide” and other crimes against indigenous peoples of the Americas. The plaque at Coles Hill, where the statue of Massasoit is reads: “Native Americans do not celebrate the arrival of the pilgrims and other European settlers… To them, thanksgiving day is a reminder of the genocide of millions of their people, the theft of their lands, and the relentless assault on their culture.” The second plaque in the towns post office square honors “King Phillip”, Massasoits son.

http://www.13moon.com/Resources-articles-thanksgiving.htm

We continue this same mindset today in another country. Next time, think about the words you use rather than critiquing those of others.

201714[/snapback]

That's my good pointy-headed-elitist-shameful liberal. Blame America first. America's terriblie. We kill everbody. We do no good. Blah. Blah.

Archived