WAC Championship

tgr4lfe

yes, the Fresno St team that took USC to the wire 2 weeks ago is getting WACked by LA Tech, the same LA Tech that gets romped routinely by the SEC!!! Pete Carroll said Fresno State was the best team they would play this year. :roflol:

Of course, Fres St came right out this qtr marched right down the field and scored and just made a statement forcing Tech to punt. Fres St will end up winning this game probably.

so what does this show about USC???? I guess nothing....fresno probably just had a bad night or lights got in their eyes....USC is the greatest team to ever play the game so I don't know why I even began to question their greatness :rolleyes: LA Tech is now taking a knee....looks like it's over

I just think it is funny that Pete Carroll called Fresno St probably the best team they would play. After getting beat by USC, FSU has now lost to Nevada and La Tech. FSU has a great passing game, don't get me wrong and probably would beat Ole Miss, Miss St, Vandy, and UK, and they did turnit over 5 times. FSU has dropped 3 straight to finish out the year, I bet the Liberty bowl folks are second guessing their early bowl pick.

Archived