Just Curious?????

Dyebama

Did the Auburn band happen to play the UA fight song.....and How well did it go over???

No, they didn't. Talking to a friend in the band, the band director didn't hand out music before the south carolina game and from that point on dropped the fight song idea.

Sounds like a victory for the aunation crew

Yep Good News for sure......

Victory for the AU Nation for sure :cheer:

I think they should have passed out a particular peice to the band, have them march down to the Bama section......and blast out "Rocky Top". :big:

It's a Bama fan favorite from what I hear.

I think they should have passed out a particular peice to the band, have them march down to the Bama section......and blast out "Rocky Top". :big:

It's a Bama fan favorite from what I hear.

203908[/snapback]

Great idea!! We could have invited Peyton in as Guest Director. :big:

Kudos to M. Gunn, D. Irons & Co. (i.e., the non-household names) for a great year!

I know there were lots of great defensive linemen in the SEC this year, but I'm hard pressed to believe there were four better than TJ Jackson; other than except maybe against UGA - which consistently double-teamed (and often held) him - he dominated the point of attack all season.

He may make me eat a load of crow next year, but Chris Leak has got to be one of the most (if not THE most) overrated players in (at least recent) SEC history. Awarding him over Brandon Cox (and JaMarcus Russell - and maybe even Brodie Croyle or Shane Mitchell - for that matter) is just a joke.

Kudos to M. Gunn, D. Irons & Co. (i.e., the non-household names) for a great year!

I know there were lots of great defensive linemen in the SEC this year, but I'm hard pressed to believe there were four better than TJ Jackson; other than except maybe against UGA - which consistently double-teamed (and often held) him - he dominated the point of attack all season. 

He may make me eat a load of crow next year, but Chris Leak has got to be one of the most (if not THE most) overrated players in (at least recent) SEC history.  Awarding him over Brandon Cox (and JaMarcus Russell - and maybe even Brodie Croyle or Shane Mitchell - for that matter) is just a joke.

203941[/snapback]

I agree...but remember, this is the AP version. The Coach's All SEC team should look a little different.

Archived