CTT pic

Erik81

I think we're having way too much fun with this. But I love it. I just know it's going to end up biting us in the rear come next November, but for now I'm going to soak it up. And the best part, is for the next 300+ days, no matter what any bammer says, all we have to do is hold up 4 fingers. :big:

I saw that on the news last night, anyone know where you can get that shirt?

207063[/snapback]

looks like a Tiger Rags edition. I personally am a bit surprised that CTT

is wearing it. Things like that are a great motivator for the opposing team.

I lean more toward humility in victory.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I saw that on the news last night, anyone know where you can get that shirt?

207063[/snapback]

looks like a Tiger Rags edition. I personally am a bit surprised that CTT

is wearing it. Things like that are a great motivator for the opposing team.

I lean more toward humility in victory.

207074[/snapback]

That is a TR version. I got one for Christmas. You can also get a different kind at J&M. I saw it last Friday.

I've been following Auburn Football for the last 40 years and I love it when some of the younger fans who have been following the Tigers since Pat Dye and have seen nothing but winning years, except a few losers, say " I lean toward humility in victory".

Well, I can tell you from my memory that from 1965 to 1981, all Bammer fans practiced this act of humility to Auburn fans.....and we have never, ever forgotten.

One of the reason that Auburn has been so successful is that the fan base from the late 40's to the early 80's were determined to see the football program suceed. Since then, we have taken the lead in facilities and almost everything else and it wasn't just Bobby Lowder...it was the loyal fan base of Auburn who saw that the things that needed to get done got done.

On the other side, the Bammers were suceesfull in the past and got complacent. Even today, they sit back and expect national championships like the past without making little or no effort to do the small things to help the program, like fan support. Because of this, failure will continue.

I think that Tubby wearing the sweatshirt on this post is akin to when the Bear called Auburn a cow college, maybe even better. As it has been said, what goes around comes around.

Thanks CTT and Fear The Thumb. When you are on top, you've got to talk. :homer:

I've been following Auburn Football for the last 40 years and I love it when some of the younger fans who have been following the Tigers since Pat Dye and have seen nothing but winning years, except a few losers, say " I lean toward humility in victory".

Well, I can tell you from my memory that from 1965 to 1981, all Bammer fans practiced this act of humility to Auburn fans.....and we have never, ever forgotten.

One of the reason that Auburn has been so successful is that the fan base from the late 40's to the early 80's were determined to see the football program suceed.  Since then, we have taken the lead in facilities and almost everything else and it wasn't just Bobby Lowder...it was the loyal fan base of Auburn who saw that the things that needed to get done got done.

On the other side, the Bammers were suceesfull in the past and got complacent.  Even today, they sit back and expect national championships like the past without making little or no effort to do the small things to help the program, like fan support.  Because of this, failure will continue.

I think that Tubby wearing the sweatshirt on this post is akin to when the Bear called Auburn a cow college, maybe even better.  As it has been said, what goes around comes around.

Thanks CTT and Fear The Thumb.  When you are on top, you've got to talk. :homer:

207095[/snapback]

Thanks! Shug would be proud of you, seems we would learn from uat's arrogance

that this is not what Auburn is about or wants to be. Most Auburn people are different than your average bammer. :puke:

I really doubt bammers will be complacent, even though they are just like most

teams in the SEC.

"The Fear The Thumb" slogan is one of the most clever assembly of words a sloganeer could devise ... especially with its timing following all the crying from the other side after the 4 finger victory salute by CTT.

The "cow college" comment Bryant which he was probably the butt while coaching at Texas A&M was neither original nor clever, but showed a total lack of class which is not suprising considering the source.

WAR EAGLE!!!

One of the reason that Auburn has been so successful is that the fan base from the late 40's to the early 80's were determined to see the football program suceed.  Since then, we have taken the lead in facilities and almost everything else and it wasn't just Bobby Lowder...it was the loyal fan base of Auburn who saw that the things that needed to get done got done.

On the other side, the Bammers were suceesfull in the past and got complacent.  Even today, they sit back and expect national championships like the past without making little or no effort to do the small things to help the program, like fan support.  Because of this, failure will continue.

I think that Tubby wearing the sweatshirt on this post is akin to when the Bear called Auburn a cow college, maybe even better.  As it has been said, what goes around comes around.

Thanks CTT and Fear The Thumb.  When you are on top, you've got to talk. :homer:

207095[/snapback]

Thanks! Shug would be proud of you, seems we would learn from uat's arrogance

that this is not what Auburn is about or wants to be. Most Auburn people are different than your average bammer. :puke:

I really doubt bammers will be complacent, even though they are just like most

teams in the SEC.

207100[/snapback]

TigerOne, if you had to live in CTT's world, if you had to deal with rumors and accusations concerning you and everyone you knew, if you had to recruit against the Bama Boosters year end and year out you might find it very fitting. ;)

TigerOne,

I don't know what part of Huntsville you are in but in the part of Huntsville I live in, Bammer has very little fan support right now. Sure, they will roll tide and such, but it's all for show. Before the Auburn game, almost every one I knew said the Tigers would beat them and they were 9-1 at the time. The same people are afraid, very afraid that Texas Tech will beat them or maybe beat the hell out of them.

Ride around Huntsville....the Auburn license tags outnumber the Bammer ones 5 or 6 to 1. Most of the proceeds go to the school, this is actually a gage of fan support, a willingness to donate to help. The publisher of the Huntsville Times told me that when the Tide was having a big year, circulation always went up big. This year it was lower, much lower.

I'm 50 years old and am probably considered a right wing Auburnite, mainly because of the many years of crap I've taken from Bammers in the lean years. My 75 year old father is an ultra-right wing Auburnite, he has had to endure much, much more and hates everything Bammer. This is not a slam at you TigerOne, just the older the age of an Auburn fan, the higher the Bammer hate index.

I personally don't think there is enough sh*t we can shovel down the throats of Bammers. :homer:

Happy New Year Bammers... :cheers:

I personally don't think there is enough sh*t we can shovel down the throats of Bammers.  :homer:

Happy New Year Bammers...  :cheers:

207156[/snapback]

LMAO! Post of the postseason. Mr MoJo, I'm right there with you on that sentiment. I endured the 9-year drought from 1973-1981 so I stand today as an eye-witness to the kind of stuff the bammie fan nation was dishing out back then. These FTT t-shirts are tame in comparison. WDE :au:

I personally don't think there is enough sh*t we can shovel down the throats of Bammers.  :homer:

207156[/snapback]

LMAO! Post of the postseason. Mr MoJo, I'm right there with you on that sentiment. I endured the 9-year drought from 1973-1981 so I stand today as an eye-witness to the kind of stuff the bammie fan nation was dishing out back then. These FTT t-shirts are tame in comparison. WDE :au:

207159[/snapback]

I own another FTT t-shirt... one of my cousin's who went to Ole Miss... it was't fear the thumb... it was "F*** Tommy Tuberville"

for the record I hate uat as much as anyone. A grandfather, father, two older brothers, me and my two children have and will graduate from Auburn. Their tuition funds are fully funded and I have Auburn tags on both vehicles. Never forget my dad running around the yard yelling after the punt bama punt game.

Anyway I agree that the bammers deserve all they can get, it just isn't my style.

CTT can prevent any backlash by preparation and instead of the thumb make

it a closed fist upper cut to uat's chin! :clap:

It does piss bammers off when we don't act like they would.

In addition if an establishment favors uat and I can tell, I'll never spend my money

there, Ex: Baumhauers(sp) wings sports grill. :big:

207156[/snapback]

207159[/snapback]

I own another FTT t-shirt... one of my cousin's who went to Ole Miss... it was't fear the thumb... it was "F*** Tommy Tuberville"

207160[/snapback]

Thanks for sharing. Just proves that miss st. HATED Tuberville kickin' their backsides as much as uat. :lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

If it were not a violation I would fund a FTT shirt to all of our players. Screw'em! There is no amount of crap that can be given to UAT'ers that will equal what we had to endure during the 70's. I don't pull for them, and I won't pull for them even if it helps our standings (ie:LSU this year) because there is NOTHING in my mind that helps Auburn when they win. I do not harbor any ill will toward their players, coaches, and even most of the fans other than their constant losing to us or to anyone else!

Time to keep eating that humble pie folks and as far as I am concerned they will get slice after slice through my words and actions. I enjoy the posts that we have on here. (all the posts we have on here) The ones from Auburn fans, the ones from rival fans that make sense, and of course the ones that have still been at the kool-aid.

Hey BAMA.....

We're your huckleberry!

In reality, uat is now officially the "red headed stepchild", "little brother"

"daddy don't run so fast I can't keep up" team in the SEC

Hey bammers, no one is afraid of you. Your lies and myths have all become

ancient history.

In reality, uat is now officially the "red headed stepchild", "little brother"

"daddy don't run so fast I can't keep up" team in the SEC

Hey bammers, no one is afraid of you. Your lies and myths have all become

ancient history.

207174[/snapback]

Reminds me of the of The King's New Clothes

There was once a king who was absolutely insane about new clothes [mythical national championships] and one day two swindlers came to sell him what they said was a magic suit of clothes. They held up this particular garmet and they said, "Your Majesty, this is a magic suit." Well, the truth of the matter is, there was no suit there at all. But the swindlers were very smart, and they said, "Your Majesty, to a wise man this is a beautiful raiment but to a fool it is invisible." Naturally, the King not wanting to appear a fool said, "Isn't it grand! Isn't it fine! Look at the cut, the style, the lines! This is the most remarkable suit of clothes I have ever seen. Somebody send for the Queen."

They sent for the Queen and explained to her about the magical suit of clothes. And naturally, the Queen not wanting to appear a fool, said, "Well, isn't it so rich. Look at the charm of every stitch! The most remarkable suit of clothes that I have ever seen. We must summon the court to convene."

The court convened ... all the ambassabors, the dukes, the earls, the counts ... all of them were told about the majical suit. Not wanting to appear fools they said,"Isn't it so absolutely wonderful. The most fantastic suit ever made.. Quickly let's have a parade."

Saturday the streets were lined with thousands and thousands of people cheering like mad, except one little boy. You see, he hadn't heard about the magic suit and didn't know what he was supposed to say. Well, as the King came by the little boy looked horrified and said, "Look at the King. Look at the King. The King is as naked as the day he was born."

This fairy tale reminds me of the fairy tale about the UAT football program ... thousands of UATers telling how great the storied UAT program is without really recognizing that it is absolutley naked. Earlier this year there were shouts about the academics being equal to or better than Harvards, only to have revealed that there are only 4 division 1-A schools with a WORSE record. If it weren't so pitiful this would be hilarious.

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived