Texas' Take on ESPN's USC Lovefest

Tiger in Spain

The Longhorns have a parody of ESPN's schoolgirl crush on USC. Some of them are pretty funny

So far, they have USC blowing out Ceasar's army in Gaul, and edging out the Germans at Normandy. Tommorrow is Pete Carroll against Napolean. Gotta go with Pete on that matchup.
Discovery Channel is going to air a one hour special: USC's offense v. a Great White Shark
The 2005 Trojans would have easily defeated the Greeks on the fields of Ilium, as opposed to the 4th century BC Trojans.. Hector lost to Achilles when everyone knows Reggie Bush would have defeated the demi-god.
Actually, the rumor I heard was that the Trojans were bored this weekend, so they flew to Indianapolis, put on Chargers unis and kicked the Colts' a**es.
Did anyone catch Monday Night Raw? Apprently, the WWE has announced the main event at Wrestlemania will be a 3-way cage match between Reggie Bush, Ditka, and a Hurricane. Then Vince McMahon announces that none other than Hurricane Ditka will guest referee! How will Bush overcome this?!?!?!

Link

I see others now aee what CTT was talking about earlier this year.

BTW, I heard that the :sc: wil taken on the Waffen SS in a celebrity grudge match.

After defeating them, they will re-asssume their work on the perptual motion machine, the cure for cancer, and cold fusion.

Archived