Keiland Williams

LSUSCOTT

Guest Tigrinum Major
This guy is going to be a stud for  :lsu: .  Perilloux and Keiland watch out!!!

213920[/snapback]

Why do Ryan Perrilloux and Keiland Williams need to watch out?

I tell you what, learn how to spell your players' names correctly and then we might give your opinions and observations the credence they so richly deserve.

Deal?

WHO? :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

213950[/snapback]

Only one of the best RBs in the country. Look it up ***namecalling, especially one of our senior members, will not be tolerated*** :lsu::lsu:

213920[/snapback]

Why do Ryan Perrilloux and Keiland Williams need to watch out?

I tell you what, learn how to spell your players' names correctly and then we might give your opinions and observations the credence they so richly deserve.

Deal?

213969[/snapback]

Simple typo, sorry!!

Guest Tigrinum Major
This guy is going to be a stud for . Perilloux and Keiland watch out!!!

is Perrilloux the mare?

214013[/snapback]

Nice hustle.

213950[/snapback]

Only one of the best RBs in the country. Look it up ***namecalling, especially one of our senior members, will not be tolerated*** :lsu::lsu:

213997[/snapback]

Note to corndog inbread IDIOT:....I am not your mother. :big:

213950[/snapback]

213997[/snapback]

Note to corndog inbread IDIOT:....I am not your mother. :big:

214028[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol:

213920[/snapback]

:lsu: needs all the help they can get with Addai leaving. Why would :au: care if Keiland goes there, :au: got the main two target running backs it wanted. Takes more than ability to succeed on a TEAM and I know someone needs to remind Perilloux that there is no 'I' in team.

Good luck to :lsu: , I have a feeling Les Miles is going to need all that he can muster to overcome 'meism' and himself :)

"There is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in "meatpie" and "meat" spelled backwords is almost team." Sorry saw "Shaun of the Dead" last night and can't get some of it out of my mind.

Benjamin seems to be one of those rare 18 year old guys that has his priorities in order. He knows how to take care of business in the classroom. He will take part in Spring practice and be ready to give Kenny and the rest of the backs a kick in the pants for some early playing time. :au:

213920[/snapback]

I would rather have the SEC rushing leader returning. Have fun watching Mr. Irons run all over your defense in Auburn. 127067917.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Auburn's targeted RB prospect (Ben Tate) is already in school.  Not sure if any of LSU's are on campus yet - can someone check with the BRPD for us?

214177[/snapback]

Forget in school, as of now he has not even signed a LOI.

I am sure Tate is already going to school at Auburn , Moved into his trailer , and is having a son-brother by his sister by now.

Seriously the SEC had some great recruiting classes this year. Even the bottom feeders like Ole Piss and Bama signed a few good ones .

Auburn, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Florida on the road for LSU Next Year . Going to be some great games next year to look forward too but LSU and you guys looks like it will determine the West again.

Georgia and Florida Winner is the East .

I cant wait to see how the SEC comes out next year and eager for the season already!!!

One question . When are you guys having your spring practices and spring Game?

Auburn's targeted RB prospect (Ben Tate) is already in school.  Not sure if any of LSU's are on campus yet - can someone check with the BRPD for us?

214177[/snapback]

Forget in school, as of now he has not even signed a LOI.

217656[/snapback]

Check again, he signed today. :lsu::lsu:

I am sure Tate is already going to school at Auburn , Moved into his trailer ,  and is having a son-brother by his sister by now.

217694[/snapback]

Alright SEC Fan.......... step up to the plate :big:

I am sure Tate is already going to school at Auburn , Moved into his trailer ,  and is having a son-brother by his sister by now.

217694[/snapback]

Nah man, he's from Maryland, he's not from Louisiana or Mississippi :D

Archived