The Bush Administration

Tigermike

Loggerhead, you should know that the democrats (especially the Clintons) are as pure as driven snow.   Just ask Tex, or look back over the past 4 - 5 years of his post defending them.

215559[/snapback]

Don't worry Loggerhead. You got guys like Tigermike who are no more interested in dealing with actual facts than you are.

BTW, TM, the last 4-5 years have involved a different administration. You and I never discussed Clinton when he was actually in office and relevant.

215564[/snapback]

It’s great to see you admit that the Clinton’s are irrelevant.

Loggerhead, you should know that the democrats (especially the Clintons) are as pure as driven snow.   Just ask Tex, or look back over the past 4 - 5 years of his post defending them.

215559[/snapback]

Don't worry Loggerhead. You got guys like Tigermike who are no more interested in dealing with actual facts than you are.

BTW, TM, the last 4-5 years have involved a different administration. You and I never discussed Clinton when he was actually in office and relevant.

215564[/snapback]

It’s great to see you admit that the Clinton’s are irrelevant.

215566[/snapback]

Now if I can only get you guys who are obsessed with him to agree. ;)

I am actually interested.

What Clinton people did in fact get convicted?

215704[/snapback]

According to Tex none. Not only were they not convicted, they did nothing either.

215704[/snapback]

You would think with 44 of them quite a few would spring to mind, don't you? I remember a few from Reagan and Bush #1 that involved their actual conduct in office. But so what? More fun to lie about Clinton.

Henry Cisneros pled guilty to one count of misdemeanor lying to the FBI about how much he paid a former mistress. He paid a $10,000 fine and wasn't put on probation. The offense occurred before his term began and was unrelated to his performance in office. The special prosecutor investigated for 11 years and spent 23 million dollars on him alone.

Web Hubbell was convicted of overbilling clients in Arkansas before he ever came to Washington. Again, unrelated to his performance in office.

Those are the two I know of-- neither were involved in "corruption" while in office.

This 44 number is BS. Some right wing website publishes crap and the right wing wackos go ape sh*t crazy without asking who, what, where? And then get upset that anyone questions it.

pardon224thompson0zl.jpg

215704[/snapback]

Not trying to be evasive Slink, but you & anybody else with a computer and a search engine can look this up. Just google "Clinton Administration Scandals" and read to your heart's content because there's plenty to read (lol.)

One thing I came across is the Barrett Report. Check it out.

215704[/snapback]

Not trying to be evasive Slink, but you & anybody else with a computer and a search engine can look this up. Just google "Clinton Administration Scandals" and read to your heart's content because there's plenty to read (lol.)

One thing I came across is the Barrett Report. Check it out.

216050[/snapback]

In other words, Slink, he can't find those mythical 44 convictions but isn't man enough to admit it.

...In other words, Slink, he can't find those mythical 44 convictions but isn't man enough to admit it.

216053[/snapback]

Oh No! It's the ol' internet manhood challenge! Tex ... you're killing me. I give up -- the clinton presidency didn't have ONE conviction for fraud, malfeasance, false statements under oath, obstruction of justice, tax evasion, abuse of power, ethical missteps, or non-standard cigar usage. clinton -- gooood; Bush -- baaaaddd. Happy now? :no:

...In other words, Slink, he can't find those mythical 44 convictions but isn't man enough to admit it.

216053[/snapback]

Oh No! It's the ol' internet manhood challenge! Tex ... you're killing me. I give up -- the clinton presidency didn't have ONE conviction for fraud, malfeasance, false statements under oath, obstruction of justice, tax evasion, abuse of power, ethical missteps, or non-standard cigar usage. clinton -- gooood; Bush -- baaaaddd. Happy now? :no:

216065[/snapback]

It's the ol' attempt to save face by accusing the guy asking you to put up or shut up of taking a position he hasn't taken. That's typically the last post before slinking away. :moon:

Archived