Bama Boards

DKW 86

Bamamag has now been blocked to all those without approval. Basically no lurking. Some think it may be in preperation for a bad week in recruiting. They want the meltdown to show to as few as possible?

I am now hearing a bit more about the EA and PW recruits that seems VERY positive, but you never know. If they go elsewhere, God bless them....

"Earl decided to go to Auburn at the last minute for a visit," Earl's father, Earl Sr., said. "The trip was fine and he had a good time. The Auburn staff gave him something to think about, but I still think he will honor his commitment to Alabama." Click here for more on Alexander and Crimson Tide recruiting from BamOnLine.com.

Bamamag has now been blocked to all those without approval. Basically no lurking. Some think it may be in preperation for a bad week in recruiting. They want the meltdown to show to as few as possible?

I am now hearing a bit more about the EA and PW recruits that seems VERY positive, but you never know. If they go elsewhere, God bless them....

215472[/snapback]

How could it be a bad week? We already have a top 10 class committed. EVen if we lost earl we'd have a great class.

215472[/snapback]

How could it be a bad week? We already have a top 10 class committed. EVen if we lost earl we'd have a great class.

215674[/snapback]

BG I totally agree with you, but you know how some fans are going to react. If they dont get that one kid that the one fan has obsessed with over the last 4 months then the coach needs to be fired etc. BG, I never said it made any sense. :lol:

Well, it took a while, bg and I are in 100% agreement. :D

215472[/snapback]

215674[/snapback]

you have a top 10 class on rivals(coincidentally an alabama fan ranks the players :rolleyes: ). On scout.com however, bama's class is ranked 25th; now there is a bit of variation. i also find it funny that even with bama's top 10 ranking on rivals, auburn's class is still ranked ahead of them.

boy that shula has all the tools.

Its no secret that scout.com sucks in regards to player evaluations. Ive said it a 1000 times...they dont evaluate juco talent worth a crap and dont look at film after junior year.

Also an interesting note. AU is ranked 14th on scout.com and 9th on rivals. I guess scout.com is run by somebody else who hates AU.... :no::roflol:

Its no secret that scout.com sucks in regards to player evaluations. Ive said it a 1000 times...they dont evaluate juco talent worth a crap and dont look at film after junior year.

Also an interesting note. AU is ranked 14th on scout.com and 9th on rivals. I guess scout.com is run by somebody else who hates AU....  :no:   :roflol:

216100[/snapback]

Both of them have their faults. Regardless of star rankings both AU and UA have good classes.

Also an interesting note. AU is ranked 14th on scout.com and 9th on rivals. I guess scout.com is run by somebody else who hates AU....  :no:   :roflol:

216100[/snapback]

Apparently it's a secret to the Birmingham News. You silly bama guys... :lol:

Save you the trouble: Headline reads "Analysis says Scout's the best"

If you read some of the Bamar quotes in the other thread...the point of this one becomes somewhat obvious. :blink:

:au::homer:

If you read some of the Bamar quotes in the other thread...the point of this one becomes somewhat obvious.  :blink:

:au:   :homer:

216149[/snapback]

My sentiments excactly. They don't want the rest of the world to hear from the inbred, nose picking stepchildren they keep locked up in their basements.

Archived