Just got out of the Tuberville Press Conference

IrishWarEagle

He said that he is very happy with the class. Talked indepth about some of the players. He also said that CDG is our Defensive Cordinator at the moment. Although he has offers from about a dozen NFL teams. Tubs expects an announcement about DG future by the weekend. The way he was talking about him though I am under the impression that he is gone.

He said that he is very happy with the class. Talked indepth about some of the players. He also said that CDG is our Defensive Cordinator at the moment. Although he has offers from about a dozen NFL teams. Tubs expects an announcement about DG future by the weekend. The way he was talking about him though I am under the impression that he is gone.

216775[/snapback]

Interesting. Very Interesting. Not necessarily good though. Wonder why CDG would have generated so much interest in the NFL? I know he's been there, but he seems to ahve a bit of a cloud following him.

At the risk of being called a "sunshine pumper" :D , this is not a huge problem. Make no mistake...So long as Tommy Tuberville is our HC, We will have a STRONG defense. :au:

At the risk of being called a "sunshine pumper" :D , this is not a huge problem. Make no mistake...So long as Tommy Tuberville is our HC, We will have a STRONG defense. :au:

216795[/snapback]

Lies....... lies I tell you! And that Wisconsin loss, gonna destroy recruiting and any thought of a good ranking to start off next season! :big::lol:

Mainly its because of the new Texans coach. He coached with Gibbs in Denver and word is he wants him to run the defense.

216780[/snapback]

Does the texans coach watch college football? If he wants gibbs to run his D I will speculate the answer is no.

Archived